Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Quickest route to Oz ....

Quickest route to Oz ....

Old Dec 20th 2006, 11:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Quickest route to Oz ....

Originally Posted by silver
Personally I fly a lot and have become more nervous over the years (there are a few reasons why). Anyways personally I buy Phenargan across the counter from boots, this is anti histomean(sp?) but is also for travel sickness. It really knocks me out and I usually sleep the entire flight. This does help it go quickly..
My youngest was given some anti-histamine when we were in Singapore flying back from Doha, via Dubai, via Singapore, via Brisbane to Auckland (phew) reason he was travel sick on way out as we had done Melbourne to Dubai which was almost 14 hours! I thought the pharmacist didn't know what I was asking for a first and was surprised when he suggested anti-histamine. However it worked brilliantly, no jet lag, no sickness, nothing and he was calm all the way through his flight. He had worried about being jet lagged and sick again. Works a treat.