Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

quick or what...

quick or what...

Old Feb 26th 2004, 3:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

karen and andy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default quick or what...

AHC received our passports for evidencing on Tuesday, we received them back all done and ready to go by 11.30am this morning!!!!!!!

I know some people are wondering about children on passports, i have our 7 year old on mine and it expires August 2005....and they evidenced this fine.

Just the stress of selling the house now.

Good luck to you all

Cheers

Karen and Andy
Old Feb 26th 2004, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

Muzzman is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, its really quick isnt it. When and where are you going? We are also Karen and Andy!!! Weve had our house up for sale for two weeks now but because we are going in August we are torn between wanting to sell quickly and not wanting to sell so quick that we have months with the m-i-l. Shes not bad its just that I really like my own space.
Good luck Karen and Andy.
Old Feb 26th 2004, 3:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

karen and andy is an unknown quantity at this point

We hope to go in April to Adelaide.

We have had our property on the market nearly 12 months now, like yourselves we were going to live with my parents rent free and save a fair bit of money, but we've been mucked around so much, there has been an offer on our property since november and we should exchange first part of April.

When you get an offer on your property keep asking the estate agents for updates and keep them on their toes....... we threatened to pull out last week and this is the last chance we are giving them.

He phoned me yesterday and promised to stop buxxshixxing me!

Good luck, Karen and Andy

cheers

Karen and Andy