Quick help me!

Old Jul 9th 2005, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

sudds is on a distinguished road
Default Quick help me!

There is so much info on flights etc......who the bloody hell do we use to take us to Australia via 2 nites in singapore.
All advice welcome......ive only ever traveled to the corner shop.....lol
Old Jul 9th 2005, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

sunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Quick help me!

Originally Posted by sudds
There is so much info on flights etc......who the bloody hell do we use to take us to Australia via 2 nites in singapore.

We have used Singapore airlines twice and are travelling again with them in October, using there Singapore Stopover.
Old Jul 9th 2005, 9:48 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunshine23
We have used Singapore airlines twice and are travelling again with them in October, using there Singapore Stopover.
Would also recommend Singapore Airlines..

D D
Old Jul 9th 2005, 9:49 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya,

LOL in the immortal words of the Hitchikers guide...... DON'T PANIC!

We went for a holiday to Aus is 2003, with a 1 night stopover in Singapore & booked with Travelbag, and also in 2002 with a 3 night stop over in Singapore & booked with Lunn Poly.

We are at the moment getting quotations for our flight to Aus for next year with 7 nights in Singapore & 8 nights in Bali on the way....... so far the cheapest have been with:

Thomas Cook £2200 Economy Seats with Singapore Airlines (not inc accom)
Travelbag.co.uk £2475 Economy Seats with Singapore Airlines (not inc accom)

(yes we were surprised too! That is for 2 adults, 1 child & 1 infant - 1 way to Brisbane!)

We have found that it can be better value to book your own hotel in Singapore..... try this site: http://www.hotelclub.net

The sites we have got quotes from are:
www.travelbag.co.uk
www.ebookers.com
www.travelnation.co.uk

Happy hunting!

CLaire
x
Old Jul 9th 2005, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sunshine23

Thanks for the swift reply who do you contact to book it and what are the prices
sudds
Old Jul 9th 2005, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

sunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the swift reply who do you contact to book it and what are the prices
sudds

We use Redfern travel in Bradford, they have a website (just use search engine). I have paid £1620 return for me and my husband stopping in Singapore both ways with transfers included.

Hope this helps
Old Jul 9th 2005, 10:54 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi we havent used them but prices seems very reasonable on Travelmood

http://www.travelmood.com/default/default.asp
Old Jul 9th 2005, 11:17 am
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute

I travelled to oz july/aug 04 with Singapore Airlines with my six year old son and stopped over in Singapore for four days.

would totally recommend Singapore Airlines, they were so fantastic. Dont travel with BA or Quantas they are terrible, service is awful and particlarly in flight food, which is important considering the time on the plane.
Old Jul 9th 2005, 11:48 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by killamarsh
I travelled to oz july/aug 04 with Singapore Airlines with my six year old son and stopped over in Singapore for four days.

would totally recommend Singapore Airlines, they were so fantastic. Dont travel with BA or Quantas they are terrible, service is awful and particlarly in flight food, which is important considering the time on the plane.
Also more expensive for the privilege of the above service
Old Jul 9th 2005, 12:42 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

yes i agree Singapore airlines are BRILL.
We've booked direct with them and we found them really helpful, one way flight 2 adults 1 child 1 infant £1330.
This includes a flight cot for the youngest which gives her somewhere to play and eat, allows us more leg room. Also found them great as they asked us what the children would ppreferto eat. None of the other airlines we contacted seemed as helpful.
Also everyone I'vespoken to who have used Singapore aairline'ssays once flown with them you will wounder why all the other airline companies don't provide the same quality for the same money.

Rich
Old Jul 9th 2005, 5:49 pm

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
yes i agree Singapore airlines are BRILL.
We've booked direct with them and we found them really helpful, one way flight 2 adults 1 child 1 infant £1330.
This includes a flight cot for the youngest which gives her somewhere to play and eat, allows us more leg room. Also found them great as they asked us what the children would ppreferto eat. None of the other airlines we contacted seemed as helpful.
Also everyone I'vespoken to who have used Singapore aairline'ssays once flown with them you will wounder why all the other airline companies don't provide the same quality for the same money.

Rich
Hi do you get extra baggage with Singapore Airlines?

Hopefully we will be using them as I want to spend a few days in Singapore as my Mum & Dad used to live there and I've never been always wanted to visit.

Kay
Old Jul 9th 2005, 9:14 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Hi do you get extra baggage with Singapore Airlines?

Hopefully we will be using them as I want to spend a few days in Singapore as my Mum & Dad used to live there and I've never been always wanted to visit.

Kay
Hi Kay

Yeah you get 40kg each and toddlers get 10kg.
Soanyone taking up a seat gets 40kg.
Will have to change our flights now due to the house sale.

Ang
Old Jul 9th 2005, 9:26 pm

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hi Kay

Yeah you get 40kg each and toddlers get 10kg.
Soanyone taking up a seat gets 40kg.
Will have to change our flights now due to the house sale.

Ang
HI Thanks for the info.

Pants about the flights you never know it may turn round yet fingers crossed
Old Jul 10th 2005, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for all the replies .......went with travelquest and Linda on the other end of the phone was fantastic .....all sorted for us without any stress.
Leave on the 16th Sept With Singapore Airlines.
Sudds
Old Jul 10th 2005, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry "Quest Travel"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.