Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

question on application- URGENT

question on application- URGENT

Old Mar 29th 2006, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

ktee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant future
Default question on application- URGENT

When numbering the pages from back to front do you have to actually number every page including the actual forms.

Thanks in advance
Old Mar 29th 2006, 7:11 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: question on application- URGENT

Originally Posted by ktee
When numbering the pages from back to front do you have to actually number every page including the actual forms.

Thanks in advance
everything that you put in the application needs to be numbered. I just put it in the top right hand corner of each page.

You do know about the checklist, and the need to folio the application don't you?

If you need any more help, just let me know
Old Mar 30th 2006, 5:26 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: question on application- URGENT

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
everything that you put in the application needs to be numbered. I just put it in the top right hand corner of each page.

You do know about the checklist, and the need to folio the application don't you?

If you need any more help, just let me know
You dont have to number everything!

If you are doing the folio along with the checklists just make sure each question/section is clearly marked. We only got up to about number 7 with our application. Once you sit down and put it all together it all makes sense!

Anyways, good luck with the application.

R.
Old Mar 30th 2006, 6:29 am
Forum Regular

fajita is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Carruss

If you are doing the folio along with the checklists just make sure each question/section is clearly marked. We only got up to about number 7 with our application. Once you sit down and put it all together it all makes sense!

R.
OK stupid question that I'll ask and let everyone else snigger while thinking "glad he asked that" If you're 'numbering from the bottom up' does that mean that the top sheet of the application is page 1 or the bottom one?
(Goes to stand in corner...)
Old Mar 30th 2006, 7:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fajita
OK stupid question that I'll ask and let everyone else snigger while thinking "glad he asked that" If you're 'numbering from the bottom up' does that mean that the top sheet of the application is page 1 or the bottom one?
(Goes to stand in corner...)

Page one should be on the bottom Not stupid as it has been asked a lot
Old Mar 30th 2006, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by WendyC
Page one should be on the bottom Not stupid as it has been asked a lot
Thanks WendyC- thought that was the case; just seemed a bit odd so I wanted to make sure.
Old Mar 30th 2006, 7:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks WendyC- thought that was the case; just seemed a bit odd so I wanted to make sure.
It so that when they put more info in your file (meds, pcc's etc) they can go on the top and be numbered in order. So if your last page is page 35, the meds will be numbered 36 upwards etc. I tjust makes it easier for them to file everything
Old Mar 30th 2006, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

It so that when they put more info in your file (meds, pcc's etc) they can go on the top and be numbered in order. So if your last page is page 35, the meds will be numbered 36 upwards etc. I tjust makes it easier for them to file everything
You've got me wondering now according to the checklist the first item in order is form 47sk. Does this mean that this form goes on the bottom of the pile (folio number 1) then your fee on top of that,copies of passports on top of that etc ending with the form 80 on the top of the pile?
Old Mar 30th 2006, 8:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You've got me wondering now according to the checklist the first item in order is form 47sk. Does this mean that this form goes on the bottom of the pile (folio number 1) then your fee on top of that,copies of passports on top of that etc ending with the form 80 on the top of the pile?
Erm, I don't know. My agent did mine
Old Mar 30th 2006, 9:42 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of

i think thats right fajita ..... the wife did mine but i seem to remember it being like that ...if you need any help just look for her ..jonah's mummy
she'll give you a hand
Old Mar 30th 2006, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sir Les Patterson
i think thats right fajita ..... the wife did mine but i seem to remember it being like that ...if you need any help just look for her ..jonah's mummy
she'll give you a hand
Thanks Les. I've PM'd her to confirm as you suggest.
Old Mar 30th 2006, 7:52 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

R.
That's your personal preference!

The reason you need to number them, is so that at a glance they can see it is in the right order and that there are no pages missing.

...and also for the reason WendyC Stated:

Last edited by Tiawamutu; Mar 30th 2006 at 7:58 pm.
Old Mar 31st 2006, 2:32 am
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

The reason you need to number them, is so that at a glance they can see it is in the right order and that there are no pages missing.

We put everything in order of the checklist - so the 47sk was the first thing they saw, that had the highest number. The certified copies of our stamped passport pages were at the bottom, numbered page 1 -
Old Mar 31st 2006, 4:53 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: question on application- URGENT

Personal preference..........yes!

DIY application.................yes!

Got our visa's..................yes!

As we read it and using the 'Folio' method, our whole application was in the 'right order' according to the checklists they provide. Like I said earlier, once in order I see no point in numbering every page but you do it your way, and we did it ours.

Anyways, like I said earlier good luck to the OP.

R.
Old Mar 31st 2006, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

Personal preference..........yes!

DIY application.................yes!

Got our visa's..................yes!

As we read it and using the 'Folio' method, our whole application was in the 'right order' according to the checklists they provide. Like I said earlier, once in order I see no point in numbering every page but you do it your way, and we did it ours.

Anyways, like I said earlier good luck to the OP.

R.
Thanks everyone for your help and apologies to the OP for hijacking your thread. Hope it's been useful anyway to all the DIYers out there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.