Question?

Old Jul 6th 2004, 11:55 pm
kong

Default Question?

I can see that I have pissed off a lot a posters, I can understand that. After all no one wants time, money and sacrifice mocked.

Does the risk of offending those with conflicting views meet with censorship???

Some UK malcontents post shitey pics of UK??? Fine, all the wannabee ex pats lap it up.

I post the mirror image of crap Aus, it gets locked.

People rubbishing the UK offend the UKers who love the place?Well tough. Those who slate UK and find Oz to be better??? Totally acceptable.

Sorry, but I always believed this forum should be for honest debate, warts and all?

Old Jul 7th 2004, 12:06 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default Re: Question?

Originally posted by kong
I can see that I have pissed off a lot a posters, I can understand that. After all no one wants time, money and sacrifice mocked.

Some UK malcontents post shitey pics of UK??? Fine, all the wannabee ex pats lap it up.

People rubbishing the UK offend the UKers who love the place?Well tough. Those who slate UK and find Oz to be better??? Totally acceptable.

Sorry, but I always believed this forum should be for honest debate, warts and all?
Hi Kong,

The only reason I can see for it being locked is that it really was mirror image of the original thread. Neither had stayed on the original line ie the Uk one also has photos of dodgy stuff in Australia and your Australian Thread also had dodgy pictures of the UK. What was the point of having 2 threads running side by side goin over the same argument?
It is an argument that is never goin to be settled some people prefer Australia some the UK, I personally dont prefer either But I think my hubby and I can be in a better financial possition in Australia (please dont tell me I am wrong I know my own financial status)

You on the other hand feel that you can have a better life in the UK. No-one has a problem with that as it is you choice but it is a little daunting for people who are coming onto this site and they see the posts you have put on. Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean that everyone else has to dislike it.

I like Strawberry jam but not marmalade, Would you not think I was a bit crazy If I went on and on about how much I hate Marmalade as if I thought the whole world should agree with me and if they dont they are all wrong?

Can you honestly say that the whole time you were in Australia you came accross not one thing you liked?
Old Jul 7th 2004, 12:18 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

youve not pissed me off mate, i love reading your oish
Old Jul 7th 2004, 1:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Muzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant future

Hey Kong,

Where in Oz did you base yourself.? Did you stay in 1 place or did you live in work in other cities/towns?

Where in England you from?

Muzza
Old Jul 7th 2004, 1:32 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Muzza04
Hey Kong,

Where in Oz did you base yourself.? Did you stay in 1 place or did you live in work in other cities/towns?

Where in England you from?

Muzza
You've not pissed me off either.

You're not as entertaining as Pommie Bastard though.
Old Jul 7th 2004, 1:35 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by renth
You're not as entertaining as Pommie Bastard though.
Didn't think i would.....but i do miss him so.

Come to think of it, i miss Wilf too.....he was great fun.
Old Jul 7th 2004, 2:57 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

not p*ssed me off either who ever you are .. and thanks for you know what
Old Jul 7th 2004, 3:01 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Not p*ssed me of either.

Jo
Old Jul 7th 2004, 3:01 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

That sounds ominous Ceri 'Thanks for you know what' ???????

Whisky
Old Jul 7th 2004, 3:17 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Blubber, blubber - me fred got locked.

Err, just what was "shitey" about the "pics of UK"? Just looked like normal atmosphere, biosphere, hydrosphere, lithosphere transformed star stuff to me.
Old Jul 7th 2004, 3:26 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I'm not pissed off either, though I haven't been following too closely. Seems its mostly those in UK who are taking offence.
Old Jul 7th 2004, 3:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

SHUT UP MATE then sing 300 renditions of Advance Australia Fair while raising your flagpole Or you will be fined.

Old Jul 7th 2004, 3:33 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Well i'm pissed off, but not with kong

Pissed off with everyone being pissed off with everyone else

Pissed off cos you're not allowed to be pissed off cos you accused of being a troll, selfish or a faliure

Pissed off cos i live in Narnia!! WINTER WITH NO CHRISTMAS

Pissed off with people thinking i'm pissed off cos i'm not ranting on about how happy i am

Does that make sense
Old Jul 7th 2004, 3:33 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by whisky
That sounds ominous Ceri 'Thanks for you know what' ???????

Whisky
Perhaps kong helped me with my wallaby poo crafts .no seriously though .. I do not who he is ( only his christian name he signs himself by) .. just want to say thank you to him for something he did for me, he knows what I mean.

(p.s I'm on to koala at the moment..lol) .. wallaby I've made four keyrings recently - I collected some more poo.. hubby just shakes his head .. and says I'm not going to get the blame for this off his mum ( I always blame him for these presents... I'm sweetness and light )

cheers

Last edited by Ceri; Jul 7th 2004 at 6:23 am.
Old Jul 7th 2004, 3:38 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by hevs
Well i'm pissed off, but not with kong

Pissed off with everyone being pissed off with everyone else

Pissed off cos you're not allowed to be pissed off cos you accused of being a troll, selfish or a faliure

Pissed off cos i live in Narnia!! WINTER WITH NO CHRISTMAS

Pissed off with people thinking i'm pissed off cos i'm not ranting on about how happy i am

Does that make sense
That reply was enough to get me pissed off!! I think there must have been somthing subliminal in there.

Damn cold here today....i don't think its going to make it over 10C...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.