Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Queensland costal towns?

Wikiposts

Queensland costal towns?

Old May 4th 2007, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

raven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Queensland costal towns?

Originally Posted by raven
DITTO
Old May 4th 2007, 5:44 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by raven
DITTO But 1 half hours to brsibane what do you go on a bicycle i can do it in 50 mins
In the rush hour? I'm working with someone who commutes from Caboolture, which is about halfway up I guess, takes her well over an hour to kedron, and thats 10km before the city....

Last edited by Pollyana; May 4th 2007 at 5:48 pm.
Old May 4th 2007, 5:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Townsville is superb in our opinion, its right on the coast, only 4hrs south of cairns, a quick flight to brissie, trips to barrier reef from townsville, rainforest 1hr away...really friendly place to live, perfect climate.
we love it here, as do our children, its a really good family orientated place.
Old May 5th 2007, 12:42 am
BE Enthusiast

raven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pollyana
In the rush hour? I'm working with someone who commutes from Caboolture, which is about halfway up I guess, takes her well over an hour to kedron, and thats 10km before the city....
Definately not in the rush hour. TOO BLOODY BUSY THEN
Old May 6th 2007, 12:19 pm
youngy73

youngy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nodge
I live in Cairns and the place is fantastic, the only thing I'm struggling with is bagging a full time job on a permanent basis at the moment.
what do you do?
Old Jul 4th 2007, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

dont think he's a sparky youngy, or he would've got a job with you now only pulling ya chain!! S-j xx
Old Jul 8th 2007, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of

What's Beerwah/glass house mountains like and how far from Brisbane/beaches ?
Old Jul 8th 2007, 1:39 am
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

How about Coolum as it's close to the hub of the Sunshine Coast, still far enough away for all the hassle, cheaper than Maroochydore etc, not humid or too hot as the Far North (although I think you have to try the heat up here before dismissing it ), still close enough if you want to go on a jolly to Brisbane or Gold Coast, close access to Sunshine Coast airport for visitors, close to Noosa for a bit of charm. Foe me I thought it was a hidden gem of the Sunshine Coast plus hubbie loved the sites for paragliding around there
Old Jul 8th 2007, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of

pricey !

Originally Posted by snappy
How about Coolum as it's close to the hub of the Sunshine Coast, still far enough away for all the hassle, cheaper than Maroochydore etc, not humid or too hot as the Far North (although I think you have to try the heat up here before dismissing it ), still close enough if you want to go on a jolly to Brisbane or Gold Coast, close access to Sunshine Coast airport for visitors, close to Noosa for a bit of charm. Foe me I thought it was a hidden gem of the Sunshine Coast plus hubbie loved the sites for paragliding around there
Old Jul 8th 2007, 1:57 am
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by melaniee
pricey !
I thought it was one of the more reasonable places on the Sunshine Coast when we were looking there....albeit a couple of years ago now, so maybe the secret is out since then