Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Queensland Ambulance Service

Queensland Ambulance Service

Old Jun 4th 2007, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

sals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to all
Default Re: Queensland Ambulance Service

Originally Posted by sla453
You lucky thing..!!

Come on postman, where are you...???
Hey SLA coming by email not post. Spoke to Wendy this am promised me my immi and visa stuff would be with me by tomorrow, once emailed back then job offer straight away. Looks like labour agreement in place also so will be PR not 457 yipee. She still couldn't tell me where I'll be based, said they are still vacancy matching. Try ringing tomorrow if you've not heard anything. I'll let you know when I hear
Old Jun 4th 2007, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

foreverhoping1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skye
Guess what we got this morning!
hi Skye,

have you had a position offer through the post then? have you also had an email confirming this? i ask cos i dont have access to my post for a few days, and no email today!!!!
Old Jun 4th 2007, 10:03 am
skye

Originally Posted by foreverhoping1
hi Skye,

have you had a position offer through the post then? have you also had an email confirming this? i ask cos i dont have access to my post for a few days, and no email today!!!!

Yes, and the visa application forms - sent via email and sent straight back!

Old Jun 4th 2007, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

foreverhoping1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skye
Yes, and the visa application forms - sent via email and sent straight back!
congratulations! have they offered pr?
Old Jun 4th 2007, 10:09 am
Somewhere in Oz

sla453 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sals
Hey SLA coming by email not post. Spoke to Wendy this am promised me my immi and visa stuff would be with me by tomorrow, once emailed back then job offer straight away. Looks like labour agreement in place also so will be PR not 457 yipee. She still couldn't tell me where I'll be based, said they are still vacancy matching. Try ringing tomorrow if you've not heard anything. I'll let you know when I hear

At least somebody has heard something then.. You got Wendy's phone number just incase?
Old Jun 4th 2007, 10:24 am
skye

Originally Posted by foreverhoping1
congratulations! have they offered pr?

Yes - the labour agreement is now in place!

Old Jun 4th 2007, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

sals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to all

At least somebody has heard something then.. You got Wendy's phone number just incase?
Sla I've pm'd you x
Old Jun 4th 2007, 3:42 pm
leave the swelling!!

The Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really nice

Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah!!!!!!

Got the job offer at last. Dog with two wotsits or what!!??

Old Jun 4th 2007, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ok Ok Ok dont rub it in PP
You know the rest of us are still waiting for ours

But CONGRATULATIONS AND COLOUR ME GREEN REALLY SOON

Old Jun 4th 2007, 4:42 pm
leave the swelling!!

The Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really nice

Sorry Sals! But... you gotta roll with it
Old Jun 4th 2007, 4:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The Pink Panther
Sorry Sals! But... you gotta roll with it
LOL totally will be shouting it from the roof tops never mind posting it when I get mine
Old Jun 4th 2007, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

Tetley999 will become famous soon enoughTetley999 will become famous soon enough

PP

? this mean there will be a a spare para bag and bm kit in the west mids?? bags first call, .................................................

then when i leave,, i can drive over 2 sets!!!!!

Congrats 2 you both.... hope to see you both soon in a VERY sunny place

Tetley (old basket)
Old Jun 5th 2007, 3:56 am
leave the swelling!!

Cheers Tetley! - Hope yours is soon!!!!!!!!!! - oops logged in as OH!!! (Its Skye!)

Last edited by The Pink Panther; Jun 5th 2007 at 4:13 am.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 7:10 am
Somewhere in Oz

sla453 will become famous soon enough

For those of us that are still waiting to hear.. at least we are safe in the knowledge that 'christmas is coming'..
Old Jun 5th 2007, 7:34 am
skye

For those of us that are still waiting to hear.. at least we are safe in the knowledge that 'christmas is coming'..
Dont worry - We will be thinking of you when we are having our BBQ on the beach!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.