Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

quad bikes in perth

Wikiposts

quad bikes in perth

Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:59 am
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice
Default quad bikes in perth

hi all, me again, we had 2 cars in uk and it use to be a drain on our money.we are hoping to get 1 decent family car, and i was looking at a motorbike, but i hav'nt got a licence. do many people ride quads in wa for work etc.

thanks tony
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:30 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: quad bikes in perth

Originally Posted by tony s
hi all, me again, we had 2 cars in uk and it use to be a drain on our money.we are hoping to get 1 decent family car, and i was looking at a motorbike, but i hav'nt got a licence. do many people ride quads in wa for work etc.

thanks tony
We spent 3 weeks there last year - didn't see nor hear, one!
Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Mandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to all
Default Re: quad bikes in perth

Originally Posted by tony s

thanks tony
Hi,
if it is the same as Qld then the answer is no,you are not able to get registration for a quad bike to be able to use them on the road, the only ones we see are used by the Council and the Police any others are riding illegal, bloody things are no good for the road anyway, just a death waiting to happen