Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

QLD driving test and give ways!!!!!

QLD driving test and give ways!!!!!

Old Nov 23rd 2006, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default QLD driving test and give ways!!!!!

well, i'm so peed off, bloody 3 times and got to go back tommorow were on first name terms now, 'see ya tommorow deb' bitch!!!

yeah but get this, the first test i got a 100% in the 20 questions and 2 give ways wrong, you're only allowed 1. the next day i went, i'd just finished nights, went in and she gave me the same test!! come on i thought!! got 4 wrong!!!!

today, was confident, took my time, left a couple blank so she might help me cheat when i went back to the desk!! my arse!!!! she told me i was trying to hard!

at $16 a time i could've flown to melbourne and just handed my uk one over!! ( can you do that??!! ) anyway, ive decided that i will cheat tommorow and i'm going to write on my legs and wear a skirt!

ps, baz thinks ive only done it the once
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 1:14 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: QLD driving test and give ways!!!!!

Originally Posted by debbiemc
well, i'm so peed off, bloody 3 times and got to go back tommorow were on first name terms now, 'see ya tommorow deb' bitch!!!

yeah but get this, the first test i got a 100% in the 20 questions and 2 give ways wrong, you're only allowed 1. the next day i went, i'd just finished nights, went in and she gave me the same test!! come on i thought!! got 4 wrong!!!!

today, was confident, took my time, left a couple blank so she might help me cheat when i went back to the desk!! my arse!!!! she told me i was trying to hard!

at $16 a time i could've flown to melbourne and just handed my uk one over!! ( can you do that??!! ) anyway, ive decided that i will cheat tommorow and i'm going to write on my legs and wear a skirt!

lol ... if you can pass a driving test in sheffield, and cope with park square roundabout, you will pass this one lass!!!
hope all is well
sue x
Old Nov 24th 2006, 1:51 am
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Not only that Deb...

But the blinking answers are A or B and the cars are called A and B in the give way bit.

I got confused between the answer to the question and the name of the car A this or B that..

Got 4 wrong out of the whole lot and got a nice smile and come back Monday...

I told her to rename the cars 1 and 2 or Red and Green before Monday and I might pass it - she didnt smile handed me my form and said read the book again !!!

LOL

Only been driving *cough* 18 years...

Still the one on the next counter was very nice and pretty too !! Lets hope I get her on Monday as she was laughing at my jokes or maybe laughing at me failing !!

Nick
Old Nov 24th 2006, 5:15 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

My wifes on her 5th attempt !!
Old Nov 24th 2006, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wargod
My wifes on her 5th attempt !!
not anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!

because as from today at midday, you dont have to do the test anymore!!!!!! really!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 24th 2006, 7:52 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

If you can't get it right on paper, what chance have you on the road, especially if they have given up on overseas drivers doing the test?
Old Nov 24th 2006, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bloke
If you can't get it right on paper, what chance have you on the road, especially if they have given up on overseas drivers doing the test?
they are probably bringing into line with other areas of australia.
Old Nov 24th 2006, 7:56 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
they are probably bringing into line with other areas of australia.
And about time too
Old Nov 24th 2006, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by The Bloke
with respect!!!! i have been driving for 26 years, never had an accident and am a bloody good driver! now when you are sat with a ridiculous piece of paper with contradictory diagrams in fornt of you, believe me, it does your head in!!!
Old Nov 24th 2006, 10:34 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

not anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!

because as from today at midday, you dont have to do the test anymore!!!!!! really!!!!!!!!!!!
Queenslanders beware theres a Deb loose about the hoose
Old Nov 24th 2006, 10:40 am
In Aus and loving it!

VikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of light

not anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you really not have to take the theory test any longer? Surely that is just too good to be true?!!