Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Psychic said we're going to Oz!!!!!

Psychic said we're going to Oz!!!!!

Old Jul 26th 2006, 8:20 pm
We're here and it's fab

Mark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to all
Default Psychic said we're going to Oz!!!!!

I know this is a controversial subject for many, but just thought I'd share my recent experience.

My friends and I went to visit a local psychic (this was my first experience of this) and within 30 seconds of our entering her home she asked if my family and I were looking to move abroad to Australia. She spent the next half an hour telling me how the 'spirits' are saying we should stop thinking about it and do it and that it will be the best move we could make and we won't be coming back to the UK. She said the 5 February will be really 'hot' for us, not just in climate!!!

I didn't tell her we'd already submitted our Visa. I'm now frantically trying to sell my house so we can move by February!!! Please DIMIA - hurry up with our CO and Visa ....

Ali X
Old Jul 26th 2006, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of
Default Re: Psychic said we're going to Oz!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mark & Ali
I know this is a controversial subject for many, but just thought I'd share my recent experience.

My friends and I went to visit a local psychic (this was my first experience of this) and within 30 seconds of our entering her home she asked if my family and I were looking to move abroad to Australia. She spent the next half an hour telling me how the 'spirits' are saying we should stop thinking about it and do it and that it will be the best move we could make and we won't be coming back to the UK. She said the 5 February will be really 'hot' for us, not just in climate!!!

I didn't tell her we'd already submitted our Visa. I'm now frantically trying to sell my house so we can move by February!!! Please DIMIA - hurry up with our CO and Visa ....

Ali X
Hi Ali

I went to one last weekend with a friend. We were only going for abit of a laugh but he told us both things that spooked us abit!
He told me a man close to me would be going abroad to work & would do very well in business. I asked if he'd go alone as he did not mention me & DD
He replied, "He'll go alone initially & set up links there, then you will join him later. It will be a very exciting time in your lives but you won't stay there, you'll return to the UK"
Did not want to hear this before we've even got there!

Leigh
Old Jul 26th 2006, 9:50 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Ali X
Hi Ali

I've been to a number of psychics in the past. One in particular was spot on about a number of things including my dad having very bad health problems. He said he would be on deaths door but not to worry as he would pull through. My dad had a leaky heart valve and actually died on the street when the paramedics arrived. We got to the hospital and the doctors told us they would be doing an emergency op but there was only a small chance that he would pull through. That was 6 years ago, he was in hospital for 6 weeks but is now fully fit and well.

None of them have ever mentioned us emigrating to Oz though

All the best for your move.

Joex
Old Jul 26th 2006, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to all

I've been to 2 in the last year and both have mentioned Australia. One did say that I had been before and made a big mistake coming back - how right she was!!!! We would be going back and everything would be fine. She said things would be tied up by June/July - house sold Friday and February was significant, we need to bet there by February. I know some people say it is a lot of rubbish (hi Margaret2) but if it helps go for it just don't live your life by it.

Good luck with everything.
Sandra
Old Jul 26th 2006, 10:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Ali X
a good friend of mine is a medium and on our first meeting she told me things that not even my hubby knew about from my child hood. So I'm inclined to believe what she says.
She has told us years ago she could see us living abroad but was not specific. we just thought being an army family we would have another posting to Germany.
Last time i saw her she told me Oct 12 would be significant and that a new life beckoned.
We land in oz for 2 weeks on that date
As she is a friend i never tell her any of my plans.
Mandy
Old Jul 26th 2006, 11:12 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh there's some really good stories on here!

I need to go to one now!!!!
Old Jul 26th 2006, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

rodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond repute

your bonkers
Old Jul 26th 2006, 11:28 pm
Forum Regular

paka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant future

I went to one 6mths ago,she told me i would go on holiday to oz before i lived there.I told her she must be mixing it up as i have just been there last Sept for a holiday.She said no you will go again very shortly before going to live.4 weeks later the visas came through,and we had to validate within a few weeks due to meds running out. so of we went again to oz . :scared:
Old Jul 26th 2006, 11:31 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rodandhayley
your bonkers
My bonkers what?

Old Jul 27th 2006, 2:27 am
ljj
BE Enthusiast

ljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of light

There are some con artists out there so beware.

There are some that are spot on though. In July 2003 I was told (in a packed spiritual church so not actually gone for a personal reading - gone for a bit of a skeptic trip with work) that:

"Christmas would be a lot warmer this year, you know what I mean don't you?" we didn't expect to get here until late Jan for school start but we were here by the end of Aug. We hadn't even been granted our visa's when I saw her!

"Ann will need comfort very soon she's too late" MIL, Ann was on her way to Oz to see her mum for her 90th, she died while Ann was in Kuala Lumpar on the stopover (2 days after I saw the medium)

She told me lots including unusual names in my family and their conditions.

Don't mock genuine people. I've seen ghosts so know they do exist, but would rather pretend they didn't as it unerves me.

Don't change/ run your life on a prediction you still have to keep level-headed.

Good Luck.

LJJ
Old Jul 27th 2006, 2:29 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Clippies

do you want to meet a tall dark stranger?
Old Jul 27th 2006, 2:36 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
do you want to meet a tall dark stranger?
ok, but he has to be EXTREMELY Handsome !!!!
Old Jul 27th 2006, 2:43 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

i went to a medium about 3 years back with a couple of friends, i took my wedding ring off as i am a bit sceptical as well and i wanted to see what she could tell me
she told me that i worked in a large hotel chain (i worked in a bank) and that i was going to meet and fall in love with a chinese chef that worked there and move to Hong Kong with him (i had been married for about 8 years with 2 kids at the time,and malc certinly aint chinese!!) so she obviously wasnt that good
but i have been to others who have been quite accurate in some things, but mostly they would throw names at me like, oh i see a John or a mary here whos passed over that wants to say hello
but i have heard people who are scarily accurate, like that guy that used to be on tv, cant remember his name, an am,erican guy who did readings for the audience, he is good
Old Jul 27th 2006, 2:53 am
SJR
Forum Regular

SJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to all

Ali X
Hi Ali, I went to see a psychic about a year before we left the UK and she told me that I would be moving abroad and kept mentioning the southern seas. At that time we had our application in but were no where near being granted visas, I hadn't told the psychic this infact I told her nothing. We are in WA (Albany) now and have been for 7 months. My husband thinks it's a total load of rubbish....who knows, the main thing is that we are here now and feeling more settled every day.

Good luck....I hope she is right and February is a great time to arrive! Sandra
Old Jul 27th 2006, 2:59 am

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Clippies

I went to a psychic a few years back and he said some stuff that I considered pretty *insightful* at the time. However, on chatting with my dh later and picking the experience to pieces, we concluded that he said nothing that a good student of human nature couldn't have come up with or reasoned out for himself based on what I told him and my reactions to what he told me.

While I would not deny that there are sincerely talented mediums out there, and people who are genuinely clairvoyant (I know one myself), I think these *psychics* are often a bloody big rip-off. Be careful, Kath!

Sue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.