Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

pssst, have a little bit of good news to shere wi me mates :)

pssst, have a little bit of good news to shere wi me mates :)

Old Jun 6th 2006, 2:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pssst, have a little bit of good news to shere wi me mates :)

Originally Posted by sasbear
You have my best wishes - made me cry - and I have never met you - good luck - all the very best Deb
thanks sarah, yup, feel like i know you too

tom and beth chatting to each other now. he got his beloved blades pics!
Old Jun 6th 2006, 6:17 am
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

Yet more good news for us today, had offer on house, full asking price as long as we take it off market! We accepted as long as completed in 6 weeks, they have sold their house to first time buyers and already got a mortgage sorted, cant believe it, they are the only viewers we have had,sale sign didnt go up till Sat.
CONGRATULATIONS all round eh
Bet you still grinning Debbie, all that worry seems a lifetime away. Roll on July Angie and Martin.
Old Jun 6th 2006, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by connollys.home
Yet more good news for us today, had offer on house, full asking price as long as we take it off market! We accepted as long as completed in 6 weeks, they have sold their house to first time buyers and already got a mortgage sorted, cant believe it, they are the only viewers we have had,sale sign didnt go up till Sat.
CONGRATULATIONS all round eh
Bet you still grinning Debbie, all that worry seems a lifetime away. Roll on July Angie and Martin.

ange thats great news, congratulations yes, i'm still grinning from ear to ear, just got over my hang over!!
Old Jun 6th 2006, 6:48 am
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

You will have many more hangover's before you leave but how exciting hey. We have had a few rough months, dont honestly know how we got here.
Sophie is adamant she is staying here for at least a year to finish her college course and she doesn't want to leave her boyfriend {hes got another year at uni before qualifying to be a teacher} There have been many tears, sure you know how it feels when you thought your son wasn't going. Anyway, what will be will be, she is coming to validate and have a hol for a few weeks so she can always move over if she changes her mind.
I know we are doing the right thing, life is too short for regretting not even trying. Sorry Debbie, dont mean to go on, once again well done.Have only met you a couple of times and to be honest last time my mind was in turmoil over Sophie and her problems.You deserve this, we wish you only the very best now and always, you truly are a very caring person and I am chuffed to have met you. Angie
Old Jun 6th 2006, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

atkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by debbiemc
ONLY GONE AND GOT OUR VISAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so chuffed i cant tell you, if fact am bloody crying now!!!!! right up until friday, theyd lost some meds then found them, then said one of them was on a temp visa, but now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! were going to start our new lives in australia!!

i want to say that without the support from you lot on here, and you know who you are, i dont know how i'd have kept sane or managed to get the info i needed at important times. thank you thank you thank you

bobbydazzler, is it me ? are the drinks on you??? bloody hell, i'm working this afters so cant pop the cork that weve saved since last year
well done enjoy yourself
Old Jun 14th 2006, 4:50 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

so chuffed i cant tell you, if fact am bloody crying now!!!!! right up until friday, theyd lost some meds then found them, then said one of them was on a temp visa, but now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! were going to start our new lives in australia!!

i want to say that without the support from you lot on here, and you know who you are, i dont know how i'd have kept sane or managed to get the info i needed at important times. thank you thank you thank you

bobbydazzler, is it me ? are the drinks on you??? bloody hell, i'm working this afters so cant pop the cork that weve saved since last year
ahhh I have found your good news BONZA absolutely chuffed for ya mate, congratulations
Old Jun 14th 2006, 4:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by possoms
ahhh I have found your good news BONZA absolutely chuffed for ya mate, congratulations

thanks kay, need a get together to and catch up
Old Jun 14th 2006, 5:19 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks kay, need a get together to and catch up
Yep, loved Brissie BTW, which area are you going to? seems I missed the last sheff get together
Old Jun 14th 2006, 6:23 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: pssst, have a little bit of good news to shere wi me mates :)

CONGRATS!!!! GOOD LUCK!
Old Jun 14th 2006, 11:10 am
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light

MANY MANY CONGRATS! BEST OF LUCK WITH THE BIG MOVE!
Old Jun 14th 2006, 1:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

deb love waht a fantastic day for you

wish you all the happiness in the world

hugs Lace and Co xxxx