Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

PSS have now packed us up, but ..... oops!

PSS have now packed us up, but ..... oops!

Old Aug 4th 2004, 8:24 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by sunchaser
Hey Leigh !!

Glad to hear PSS also packed you up and all went well. Your washer probably decided it didn't want to be left behind so behaved itself. Must've been that excellent discipline of yours that did it!

I tell you I'd rather be staying with parents or in-laws than a hotel like we are. I hate not being able to go into a garden and having only one room that's not big enough to swing a cat in. (Not that I'd do that of course! ) Also, our PC is sailing off to Perth as we speak so I have to grab 5 minutes here and there at work. Very frustrating!!!
We will be partying on weekends and staying with friends and family so I'm living for the weekends!!!

When are you heading off? Are you still working at the moment?

Colleen (aka Sunchaser)
hi colleen.

living with the folks is ok i guess,.... but if they ask me one more time if i want a xuppah i'm going to go nuts!!!

i've finally got round to booking the tickets so i shall be flying out on the 26th from heathrow with qantas.

i finished work last friday so i've been officially unemployed for 4 days now!! scary!

anyway, i better be off, i'm only let on the internet to check my email so i dont have long.

take care, and i hope it all goes well

leigh (aka scutter )
Old Aug 4th 2004, 8:27 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by scutterUK
hi colleen.

living with the folks is ok i guess,.... but if they ask me one more time if i want a xuppah i'm going to go nuts!!!
leigh (aka scutter )
Cuppa?
Old Aug 5th 2004, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: PSS have now packed us up, but ..... oops!

Originally posted by sunchaser
Hi Paula,

Yep, I'm Colleen from aussiemove! When I first signed on here it seemed hardly anyone used their own names so I did the same. But now that we've resigned I guess it doesn't matter anymore.
Can't wait to have some wine, cocktails, beer and barbies down under! Bring it on!!!

When are you heading down under?

Colleen

Hi Colleen

we are hoping to go to Coffs Harbour, NSW, in November 04, We are just waiting for Centrelink to contact my uncle regarding AoS then lodge the bond money, then hopefully get our visa's.

When do you actually go to Oz???(I know it's soon, just can not remember what date you said!! Sorry) & how do you all feel??

Take care

Paula