Pss

Old Aug 9th 2005, 5:16 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pss

As most of you know we had PSS do our shipping Friday their service was excellent and I'd recommend them but, when it came to the bill they had estimated us at 605 cubic feet and it only came to 582 cubic feet.

They still billed us for 605 when I asked why I was told that if they bill us at 582 at todays increased shipping rate it'll be more money, I said it's not my fault your guy estimated it wrong and I should be charged at 582 at the original price, they then told me if they were to that they would lose money.

In the end they agreed to drop it but the fact is they tried it on so anyone using them be aware.

They also charged us for maf spray £17 which they didn't use.

But all in all I was satisfied with the job they done but just check their bill carefully.
Old Aug 9th 2005, 5:43 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pss

Originally Posted by fraser
As most of you know we had PSS do our shipping Friday their service was excellent and I'd recommend them but, when it came to the bill they had estimated us at 605 cubic feet and it only came to 582 cubic feet.

They still billed us for 605 when I asked why I was told that if they bill us at 582 at todays increased shipping rate it'll be more money, I said it's not my fault your guy estimated it wrong and I should be charged at 582 at the original price, they then told me if they were to that they would lose money.

In the end they agreed to drop it but the fact is they tried it on so anyone using them be aware.

But all in all I was satisfied with the job they done but just check their bill carefully.
What the fudge is Maf spray
Old Aug 9th 2005, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

we were quoted for our small 342 and were told if we use less then we will be charged less?? will let you know when the time comes

Trish
Old Aug 9th 2005, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

We was going to use PSS, we actually booked with them...they then sent us a letter saying that we have failed to state that we were heading for the GC...which was crap, we told the chap we wanted the GC and also chatted to there guy about areas for ages because he lived in Brisbane. They wanted an extra £130, which is fine but they had such a crap attitude about it all that I cancelled.

All the best....so close now!!

Sue
Old Aug 9th 2005, 9:01 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

i got to ask mate - where are you!?!?!?!?!
Old Aug 9th 2005, 9:34 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

so how much did u save? about 2 bob
Old Aug 9th 2005, 9:40 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

I still wanna know what maf spray is.
Old Aug 9th 2005, 9:43 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
it stops your maf smelling
Old Aug 9th 2005, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
it stops your maf smelling

Old Aug 10th 2005, 6:41 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
so how much did u save? about 2 bob
We saved £100 but it was more about the principal than anything else, like I said we were more than satisfied about their service but thought others should be aware as it may cost them more than it did us and I'm sure this isn't exclusive to PSS they probably all do it.

Oh and Rooksie I'm staying at my dads but popping in to the MILS and caning her phone bill with her dial-up
Old Aug 10th 2005, 6:42 am

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Maf spray is like a disinfectant that they spray your garden stuff with.
Old Aug 10th 2005, 7:16 am
Account Closed

We saved £100 but it was more about the principal than anything else, like I said we were more than satisfied about their service but thought others should be aware as it may cost them more than it did us and I'm sure this isn't exclusive to PSS they probably all do it.

Oh and Rooksie I'm staying at my dads but popping in to the MILS and caning her phone bill with her dial-up

we going away this weekend for my birthday so theres an empty house in torquay going begging mate - just 5 mins walk from the beach!!!
Old Aug 10th 2005, 7:18 am

Originally Posted by Rooksie
we going away this weekend for my birthday so theres an empty house in torquay going begging mate - just 5 mins walk from the beach!!!
I don't think my car would make it

It's got no tax and will be having a very long stay at the airport
Old Aug 10th 2005, 7:20 am
Account Closed

I don't think my car would make it

It's got no tax and will be having a very long stay at the airport

Old Aug 10th 2005, 7:21 am

Originally Posted by Rooksie
We're you off to?

Did you get an OAP reduction

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.