Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pros And Cons Of Emigrating

Pros And Cons Of Emigrating

Old Feb 19th 2005, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

thfc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pros And Cons Of Emigrating

Now been in oz 8 months,wife and daughter came out 5 months ago,and already gone back to England,they hated it ere[though i dont think they gave it long enough].My son whos 14 has stayed with me we both love it ere.So if there is any single woman up to the age of 40 living in the langwarrin area,please let me know.Cheers
Old Feb 19th 2005, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice
Default Re: Pros And Cons Of Emigrating

I'm sorry to hear your dreams have broken up you family..that's really awful..
Old Feb 19th 2005, 10:06 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pako
I'm sorry to hear your dreams have broken up you family..that's really awful..

Ditto.

Donna.
Old Feb 19th 2005, 10:14 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

thfc, its something I always wonder about when I read about (mostly) women who dont settle & want to go back but the men love it.

Hope you find whatever it is you need to make you happy .
Old Feb 19th 2005, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

THFC
Good luck mate. I know how hard it was for you to get the visa in the first place.
Hope things work out for you and your son.
Old Feb 19th 2005, 12:26 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thfc
Now been in oz 8 months,wife and daughter came out 5 months ago,and already gone back to England,they hated it ere[though i dont think they gave it long enough].My son whos 14 has stayed with me we both love it ere.So if there is any single woman up to the age of 40 living in the langwarrin area,please let me know.Cheers

You can take my ex she is shitting me. I will pay.
Old Feb 19th 2005, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

thfc is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=debsy]THFC
Cheers Debsy,there is no way me or my son would go back to england now and even if i wanted to i couldnt afford it.We both love the way of life out here,my son is boxing in the Victorian championships today and next weekend,then we are off to Perth on the 31st of march for the Australian title,so fingers crossed.speak soon ,be lucky.