pros and cons

Old Mar 28th 2006, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

high.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nice
Default pros and cons

what do you love about australia and what do you (did you) find most difficult to deal with? can you add how long you've been there? I'm just interested to see if the novelty ever wears off....
Old Mar 28th 2006, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pros and cons

Originally Posted by high.rise
what do you love about australia and what do you (did you) find most difficult to deal with? can you add how long you've been there? I'm just interested to see if the novelty ever wears off....
I've been here now for over 26 years and the novelty has never worn off..

I still love the blue skies, the bright clear light and the feeling of space. I like the people here - they're friendly, approachable and helpful. I like the fact that I can get in my car and just drive for thousands of miles - to tropical beaches, deserts or mountains. I particularly like the fact that I NEVER have to go anywhere near Gatwick airport just to get a short fix of sunshine.

Can't remember anything that was difficult to deal with. Might be lucky in that I've never felt homesick. I'm just grateful that I was able to discover a country that suits me so well and that allowed me to live here.
Old Mar 28th 2006, 11:46 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

I love the fact that in a few weeks I'll be hitting the open road with my family for our annual SCUBA/snorkelling holiday to Exmouth.

Providing it hasn't been wiped off the map by Cyclone Glenda.
Old Mar 29th 2006, 1:11 am
Test

Been here 8 years and love the place. Had no expectations of the place
before I came out. Came from UK.

Love the people, Food & Weather.

Hate, being fare away from Family and the flights home cost a bomb.

KS

high.rise wrote:
    > what do you love about australia and what do you (did you) find most
    > difficult to deal with? can you add how long you've been there? I'm just
    > interested to see if the novelty ever wears off....
    >