Reload this Page >

ProofReader, can I just say...

ProofReader, can I just say...

Old Aug 1st 2004, 5:56 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ProofReader, can I just say...

Your posts are a pleasure to read as you probably 'proof read' them before posting.

Not too many spelling mistakes/ typos (unlike most posters on these boards!!!)

Good onya, whiz of the keyboard!
Old Aug 1st 2004, 6:05 pm
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice
Default Re: ProofReader, can I just say...

Originally posted by The Don
Your posts are a pleasure to read as you probably 'proof read' them before posting.

Another of your pseudonyms Don?

Old Aug 1st 2004, 6:11 pm
Don
Banned

Originally posted by mutant
Another of your pseudonyms Don?

Not sure what you mean. Yes, pleasancefamily morphed into The Don because it was more appropriate but I kept all my posts and my avatar, is anyone confused???

mutant, go drink some poison or something less wholesome you irritating little microbe
Old Aug 1st 2004, 6:16 pm
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

Not sure what you mean. Yes, pleasancefamily morphed into The Don because it was more appropriate but I kept all my posts and my avatar, is anyone confused???

mutant, go drink some poison or something less wholesome you irritating little microbe
Come on Don, come clean on the old smokie slippers Newstarter and Pb allegations.

Old Aug 1st 2004, 6:47 pm
Don
Banned

Come on Don, come clean on the old smokie slippers Newstarter and Pb allegations.

I was never PB, forget it, he was one of a kind who lived in Perth (never been there!) Not I, said the fly.

Newstartnz, yep I've always said I was newstartnz but the posts didn't exactly overlap.

I have MANY TIMES said I changed my ID from newstartnz to Don, it's not exactly a secret Mr 5 Welsh bellies.
Old Aug 1st 2004, 8:03 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all

Attached Images  
Old Aug 1st 2004, 8:59 pm
Banned

I was never PB, forget it, he was one of a kind who lived in Perth (never been there!) Not I, said the fly.

Newstartnz, yep I've always said I was newstartnz but the posts didn't exactly overlap.

I have MANY TIMES said I changed my ID from newstartnz to Don, it's not exactly a secret Mr 5 Welsh bellies.
Ok Newstart, I mean Don or is it Wilf or smoko this week.

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:07 am
Don
Banned

Ok Newstart, I mean Don or is it Wilf or smoko this week.

Nope - not Wilf, not Smoko, not Slippers either come to that. (No - I really do need some more )