Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Proof of visa validation

Proof of visa validation

Old Aug 24th 2004, 1:45 pm
Banned

Ozbound7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Proof of visa validation

We shall shortly be validating our visas. After going through immigation etc. what proof is available to show that the visa is validated?

Thanks
Old Aug 24th 2004, 2:12 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proof of visa validation

Originally Posted by Ozbound7
We shall shortly be validating our visas. After going through immigation etc. what proof is available to show that the visa is validated?

Thanks
Just the usual stamp in the passport.
That's all.

Good luck

G
Old Aug 24th 2004, 2:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Yep they just stamp your passport. It felt pretty good though - for me anyway made it official.

From Katie
Old Aug 24th 2004, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

ssinnige is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ozbound7

Thanks
I think that as soon as you validated DIMIA knows about it as their systems will be updated instantly. All that I know is that they scan the visa and that's it! You do not need a proof really, because the government departments can access the DIMIA database.
Old Aug 24th 2004, 2:54 pm
Banned

Ozbound7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ssinnige
I think that as soon as you validated DIMIA knows about it as their systems will be updated instantly. All that I know is that they scan the visa and that's it! You do not need a proof really, because the government departments can access the DIMIA database.
Thanks all