Program (LOST)

Old May 4th 2006, 12:13 am
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all
Cool Program (LOST)

Hi all

Watched the new series of Lost on Tuesday in the UK.
Has the second program started up in Aussie land yet.

Beth
Old May 4th 2006, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

taylor1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Program (LOST)

Hi the new series started over here around feb & its v different to the 1st, i promise I wont give away anything!!
Old May 4th 2006, 7:27 am
td1
Forum Regular

td1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud of

We are going in June and my hubby is stressing we are not going to see it all because when he checked to see if it was on in Melbourne, he found they were quite far into season 2

Not as huge a fan as he is but must admit I will be a bit peeved if I miss a few episodes- you never know when jack or sawyer might be flashing a bit of flesh!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 4th 2006, 11:26 am
That's Dr Bitch to you

Sass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond repute

When you get to Melbourne, PM me as we have all of them and could arrange to loan you DVDs or burn them for you (have to sweet talk OH first - he takes bribes in chocolate and JD )

Originally Posted by td1
We are going in June and my hubby is stressing we are not going to see it all because when he checked to see if it was on in Melbourne, he found they were quite far into season 2

Not as huge a fan as he is but must admit I will be a bit peeved if I miss a few episodes- you never know when jack or sawyer might be flashing a bit of flesh!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 4th 2006, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

FloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by zbettyboop
Hi all

Watched the new series of Lost on Tuesday in the UK.
Has the second program started up in Aussie land yet.

Beth

The second season is just about to finish here in the US. I think the final 3 episodes start next week.

I watched the first season whole on DVD and it was sooooo much better without all them frickin adverts ever min !!! If you thought UK tv had too many you should see the US TV

Another TV prog I enjoy and used to watch in the UK is THE DEAD ZONE (http://www.usanetwork.com/series/thedeadzone/). New series starting soon.

OMG , I just checked Foxtel channel line up ... I can't see the Sci-Fi channel on there

Please tell me you get Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis and Battle Star Galactica in Oz
Old May 4th 2006, 12:13 pm
That's Dr Bitch to you

Sass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't go anywhere near Foxtel. All they show are the repeats.
The new series come on channel 7 or 10, can't remember which, and they are on a few months after the States and UK.
Best thing is to get yourself a decent broadband connection with serious download limits and then get bit torrents.
Used to love The Dead Zone - think I've seen it in Oz but can't remember.
And NO - THERE IS NO SCI-FI CHANNEL IN OZ

Originally Posted by FloridaLee
The second season is just about to finish here in the US. I think the final 3 episodes start next week.

I watched the first season whole on DVD and it was sooooo much better without all them frickin adverts ever min !!! If you thought UK tv had too many you should see the US TV

Another TV prog I enjoy and used to watch in the UK is THE DEAD ZONE (http://www.usanetwork.com/series/thedeadzone/). New series starting soon.

OMG , I just checked Foxtel channel line up ... I can't see the Sci-Fi channel on there

Please tell me you get Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis and Battle Star Galactica in Oz
Old May 4th 2006, 12:40 pm
Just Joined

jamiecairns is an unknown quantity at this point

or if you're really desperate to see them all, a few enterprising folks are selling series 2 on eBay.... (not me I hasten to add!!!)

I came across this option as I am leaving the UK for Oz in a few weeks and am hooked !

JC
Old May 4th 2006, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

FloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant future

The wife uses torrents now to still watch corrie and emmerdale etc..

Google : "uk tv torrents" to get a list of sites.

Shame about no Sci-fi , think i'll have to buy meself a surfboard instead

Lee

Last edited by FloridaLee; May 4th 2006 at 1:12 pm.
Old May 4th 2006, 2:22 pm
td1
Forum Regular

td1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sass73
When you get to Melbourne, PM me as we have all of them and could arrange to loan you DVDs or burn them for you (have to sweet talk OH first - he takes bribes in chocolate and JD )
Wow- thanks Sass- that is a great offer which I am sure my hubby will be willing me to take up.

Will let you know when we land and get ourelves sorted