Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

professional princess?

professional princess?

Old Sep 16th 2005, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice
Default professional princess?

So what happened there then? What did I miss??

PP was last seen apprehensively departing the BE house (a very funny thread BTW!)...but I see you've made an appearance back in the house again...so what's happened on the outside to drive you back indoors PP? Were you missing John Howard too much? Did Alan or George nick off with your clothes?

Nice to see you...just thought I must have missed something!!!

love sophia xx
Old Sep 16th 2005, 2:24 pm

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: professional princess?

Originally Posted by sophia

PP was last seen apprehensively departing the BE house (a very funny thread BTW!)...but I see you've made an appearance back in the house again...so what's happened on the outside to drive you back indoors PP? Were you missing John Howard too much? Did Alan or George nick off with your clothes?

love sophia xx
The usual bugger arse trolls but she is back
Old Sep 16th 2005, 2:26 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

She tried to run away but that bloody leg let her down again.
Old Sep 16th 2005, 2:30 pm

Nice to see some pratt has given this a one star, maybe it the troll person trying to bully again

Bumped to 3!
Old Sep 16th 2005, 2:31 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sophia

love sophia xx

(sits down and takes a breath)

Well I got on the bus to reality, leaving George and Alan sobbing/cheering that I would finally leave them alone.

Spoke to Sue Admin on Monday and she said a few things that made sense.

I use this site to escape a few things and christ knows there is alot on my plate.

i was concerned about the amount of time I was spending on here and thought the only way to cut the connection was to be deleted.

However, the mere thought of someone coming on and using my username and people thinking they wrote my stories and molest my characters that I have lovingly created filled me with horror.

We all know trolls can take up deleted account names if they are free and that wasnt going to happen.

So the answer lies within your head. Spend as much time as you like but dont neglect what is real.

Ive been on here loads since I broke my leg as I cant get out much, but that should change when I start Uni next week.

I realise now, that deleting your account does not solve your relationship with the internet.

You have to manage your time and how you see things. I am online alot during the day, but when Abdel comes home I am not.

I might go online if I cant sleep. But as I said, I am in the house alone due to my injury.

So to those thinking they spend too much time on here, dont delete your account, take a break.

And dont forget the people that have helped you, listened to you and the site that has enabled you to do this - British Expats.

By the way, Sue is lovely and I want to thank you Sue for the nice chat.

As for Alan and George, well, I deserted them and I hear they are beating up John Howard.

I shall put a stop to it.
Old Sep 16th 2005, 2:31 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by merlotsmum
Nice to see some pratt has given this a one star, maybe it the troll person trying to bully again

Bumped to 3!
Nahh Sophias ok if a little tactless.
Old Sep 16th 2005, 2:33 pm

Originally Posted by Bordy
Nahh Sophias ok if a little tactless.
Wasn't Sophia, I had seen it had been done after the first couple of replies
Old Sep 16th 2005, 2:37 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't Sophia, I had seen it had been done after the first couple of replies

Lets just say without saying too much, this was done by someone that I particularly annoy and doesnt like me.

Never mind, I shall cry into my tea.

John Howard loves me, when he gets bigger I am going to have him.
Old Sep 16th 2005, 2:39 pm

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Lets just say without saying too much, this was done by someone that I particularly annoy and doesnt like me.

Never mind, I shall cry into my tea.

John Howard loves me, when he gets bigger I am going to have him.
As I always say even if someone don't like ya, it still means they have noticed ya by the actions they take Keep getting under their skin, wish they had the balls to tackle this in public.

You go for Jonnie x
Old Sep 16th 2005, 2:41 pm

As I always say even if someone don't like ya, it still means they have noticed ya by the actions they take Keep getting under their skin, wish they had the balls to tackle this in public.

You go for Jonnie x

Balls being the word Merlot, balls being the word.
Old Sep 16th 2005, 2:44 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Balls arent all they're cracked up to be
Old Sep 16th 2005, 2:44 pm

Yep petal, balls to the lot of them
Old Sep 16th 2005, 2:46 pm

Originally Posted by wargod
Balls arent all they're cracked up to be

Yes but if I had a pair, I would have such fun.
Old Sep 16th 2005, 2:52 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Yes but if I had a pair, I would have such fun.
I'll swap ya for some boobs
Old Sep 16th 2005, 2:53 pm

Originally Posted by wargod
I'll swap ya for some boobs

Shall we swap for a day and see how we get on.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.