Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Professional Princess

Professional Princess

Old Sep 9th 2005, 11:37 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Professional Princess

Just to say she hasn't been banned and she hasn't left because of the mods/ admin or duzzy ****.

She has her reasons and will pop in from time to time.

Good luck PP, with all tht you are doing
Old Sep 10th 2005, 12:11 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Professional Princess

aye, get yir arse in here PP before i get angry
Old Sep 10th 2005, 7:24 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope you'll not be away too long.... will miss you
Old Sep 10th 2005, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

have I missed something...again!! was there another 'to-do' on here?
Old Sep 10th 2005, 7:35 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Will miss your wit and your fab stories PP
Best wishes
Carole
Old Sep 10th 2005, 8:23 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

WIll miss ya PP......whatever your reasons for leaving i wish you lots of luck and happiness for the future. Let me know how you get on with Oz and maybe soon in the future we could arrange to get together again.

Donna x
Old Sep 10th 2005, 8:58 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

She will still be doing her stories though wont she? They make me LOL so much my othere half thinks I have lost the plot. He doesn't know I never had one in the first place
Old Sep 10th 2005, 9:00 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

I got wind of something late last night ( ) but haven't got a clue what is going on, where PP has got to or why

All I know is that I hope everything is ok, that she is well, and that she won't stay away too long. Down on bended knees smiley!

Anne
Old Sep 10th 2005, 9:02 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...05#post2773805

Sam has got her reasons and i certainly know where she is coming from!!!

Bless her - I hope she still keeps in touch
Old Sep 10th 2005, 9:08 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Just called her house but she was out.....left a message on her mobile too.

Will let you know when i hear something

D x
Old Sep 10th 2005, 9:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Just called her house but she was out.....left a message on her mobile too.

Will let you know when i hear something

D x
Old Sep 10th 2005, 9:14 am

Originally Posted by willmore
Donna - will you say hello to her for me and tell her I wish her all the best....you wouldn't have an e-mail address for her would you?
Yes Sue i do ...i will Pm you with it, I am sure she wont mind her friends getting in touch with her....did you know she was thinking of leaving ?
Old Sep 10th 2005, 9:16 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh no, I really look forward to PP's posts. I shall miss her dreadfully, but I can also understand why she's done what she's done.

Good luck Sam. Hope you enjoy Uni and Abdel gets the TRA.

Lots of love

Mandi xxx

will miss you loads
Old Sep 10th 2005, 9:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Yes Sue i do ...i will Pm you with it, I am sure she wont mind her friends getting in touch with her....did you know she was thinking of leaving ?
I had absolutely no idea, hence the message I left on the other thread.....I had just talked to her the other day....so was very surprised to hear the news......

But as long as she's well and busy.......that's ok......we all need a time out...she's had a tough year!

Would appreciate the e-mail address,or I could give you mine to give to her if you prefer!
Old Sep 10th 2005, 9:20 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

So sad to see you go Sam Iam full of appreciation for the advice you have given me over the last year,your words/thoughts came straight from the heart,you always gave 100% to any of my threads. this forum just wont be the same without you

Goodluck for the future to you both & i do hope you come back x

Donna x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.