Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

processing times

processing times

Old Dec 6th 2003, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

thfc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default processing times

Im a plumber @ have been accepted by the TRA ,we have a assurer@ sponser in oz .We had our medicals 'police clearences sent to Adelaide by march 5th 2003.Our application was lodged in November 11th 2002 by a migration agent in oz.Does anyone know how long this process takes as we have been told by immagration department nothing at all,just that, cause of the amount of applications at present, they cant give us a processing time on it .I would appreciate any info .cheers
Old Dec 6th 2003, 8:35 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future
Default Re: processing times

[Hiya thfc,

it's not looking good when thay can't even tell you how long it will take. :scared:

One of the immigration agents on the forum might be able to help.

Bye
Markeh
Old Dec 6th 2003, 8:43 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

how long did the tra take?
and what did you need to put in it.
Old Dec 6th 2003, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by paulf
how long did the tra take?
and what did you need to put in it.
After doing all the paperwork about 100 pages in all,it took about 4 months then we had to do the sponsership etc,then the medicals etc.and still waitng for the answer on the visas.
Old Dec 6th 2003, 8:52 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Bloody hell! 100 pages!!!!!!!

I was just going to send my ACOPS in which shows I,m qualified
all in all 2 pages..

guess i,ll think again.
Old Dec 6th 2003, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by paulf
Bloody hell! 100 pages!!!!!!!

I was just going to send my ACOPS in which shows I,m qualified
all in all 2 pages..

guess i,ll think again.
I was told by my Migration agent to write as much as poss about every sort of plumbing work i had done ,what tools i use ,what materials,and how you do the jobs ,it was a nightmare to do ,and took ages,.
Old Dec 6th 2003, 9:09 pm
?????????

LOL, for certain types of work I use an instrument with a flat head, i use this to rotate spiral pins which fasten objects together,
I call it a "Screw Driver"

Suppose I could spin it out abit.
Old Dec 6th 2003, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by thfc
I was told by my Migration agent to write as much as poss about every sort of plumbing work i had done ,what tools i use ,what materials,and how you do the jobs ,it was a nightmare to do ,and took ages,.
Hi THFC
great result today wasn't it
not so good for my other halfs team though - he's a liverpool fan!
hubby is a plasterer and had to write down loads about his day to day work, tools, way he worked etc. loads of info, try putting it into a normal language not 'tradesman's talk!'
can't answer you're question about how long it all takes, ages i think!
best of luck with your application
rach & family
Old Dec 6th 2003, 9:28 pm
Monaco here we!!! oh no

ADELAIDE BOUND is an unknown quantity at this point

Im a plumber @ have been accepted by the TRA ,we have a assurer@ sponser in oz .We had our medicals 'police clearences sent to Adelaide by march 5th 2003.Our application was lodged in November 11th 2002 by a migration agent in oz.Does anyone know how long this process takes as we have been told by immagration department nothing at all,just that, cause of the amount of applications at present, they cant give us a processing time on it .I would appreciate any info .cheers

thfc
Three questions

1) Did you wait for Dima to ask you for police clearances or have you tried to front load your application.

2)Were you advised to do so by your migration agent?

3) Are you a spurs fan.

Cheers
Old Dec 6th 2003, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by ADELAIDE BOUND
thfc
Three questions

1) Did you wait for Dima to ask you for police clearances or have you tried to front load your application.

2)Were you advised to do so by your migration agent?

3) Are you a spurs fan.

Cheers
Our Migration agent advised us for the medicals and police clearences.Which they had back in Adelaide by march 5th 2002,all in all its been going on since about May 2002,and were getting very restless now.We have put our house up for sale ,and thinking about coming out on a 3 month holiday visa and taking a chance on them issuing our visa while were out in oz,i know we have to leave oz for visa to be issued,so were take a holiday somewhere.
Old Dec 6th 2003, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry they had our medicals and police clearences back in March 2003,not 2002.PS.yes i am a YID.
Old Dec 7th 2003, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Sorry they had our medicals and police clearences back in March 2003,not 2002.PS.yes i am a YID.
Me too!
regards rach
Old Dec 7th 2003, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

thfc

Sorry to hear about you application. As someone said earlier maybe one of the agents will answer your query. It seems that you have been waiting a really long time since you had your meds in March. I suggest that you contact your own agent urgently and ask them for an update.

Do you know if your agent is registered with Mara or Mia?

Debs
Old Dec 7th 2003, 7:59 pm
BJT
Just Joined

BJT is an unknown quantity at this point

Who is your agent? I am new to this and about to start the immigration process and unsure whether to use an agent or not. Are they one I should avoid? I feel I need an agent for the TRA assistance due to me not having much spare time.
Old Dec 7th 2003, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottalison6 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi..we are getting a skilled area designated sponsored visa.Using a company call OE visas.Think th owner of company may log into this site!!

scott

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.