procedure

Old Jun 22nd 2006, 12:13 pm
Just Joined

PAULCBE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default procedure

HI ALL,

I applied skilled migration - 136- Independent- MODL.

Any body pls explain me the actual procedure DIMIA will do once they receive my application?

At what stage case officer will be allocated?

At what stage auditing will be conducted?

Can we consider medical request as a pre-grand.?

Thanks in advance

PAUL
Old Jun 24th 2006, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

PAULCBE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: procedure

Originally Posted by PAULCBE
HI ALL,

I applied skilled migration - 136- Independent- MODL.

Any body pls explain me the actual procedure DIMIA will do once they receive my application?

At what stage case officer will be allocated?

At what stage auditing will be conducted?

Can we consider medical request as a pre-grand.?

Thanks in advance

PAUL

....pls help

Thanks

Paul
Old Jun 24th 2006, 12:17 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: procedure

Originally Posted by PAULCBE
....pls help

Thanks

Paul
Hi Paul and welcome to BE

In answer to your questions:
1. The DIMIA procedure is explained on the DIMIA website here http://www.immi.gov.au/migrate/skilled.htm#gsm

2. Not sure about when a case officer is allocated, however a skilled application takes about 50 weeks. Perhaps ask on the Immigration forum on here and maybe someone there can help.

3. Re your Auditing question: Not sure what you mean here, but again see the DIMIA site and there is a question/answer or FAQS page so maybe your answer is in there. Alternatively, ask a specific question on the Australian immigration forum on this site and someone on there may be able to help.

4. Pre grand medicals. Not sure what you mean here...but if you mean can you front load i.e do your medicals before being asked by a CO...then yes you can. However you need to be aware the medical info could become out dated after a year and if it doesn't coincide with your visa validation, then you may be required to re-do them.

Hope this helps. I suggest research on the DIMIA site is your best bet and failing that, go to the Australian Immigration forum on here and do a"search".

Good luck