Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Problems with Police Checks

Problems with Police Checks

Old Jan 30th 2006, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

Hazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant future
Question Problems with Police Checks

My brother in law just received his police checks back, he has 1 conviction on it for Breach of the peace, which he declared to his agent and on his visa application form, but he also has a couple of public disorder offences and a reprimand/ Warning/caution that he had not mentioned to agent or on application his agent is now saying that the immigration office may ask for further information on these offences, has anybody else had things come back on their police checks which they had not declared ? they are just worried that because they hadn't mentioned them could it stop them getting a visa? these offences were minor things nothing major, just the uncertainty of waiting to hear back from visa !! Any info greatly received as sister is doing my head in with all these questions as we have our visa's and she is hoping to come to Brisbane with us when she gets her visa!! Thanks

Hazel
Old Jan 30th 2006, 9:44 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Problems with Police Checks

See my answer on the Immigration forum