Wikiposts

Problems

Old May 20th 2004, 10:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold
Default Problems

Is anyone else experiencing problems when they come on site.
I just tried to reply to a post and was not authorized to do so until i entered my details again.This happened a few days ago and i had to re register and all kinds of weird messages came back .
Just wondered if i had been barred and noone had told me.
donna
Old May 20th 2004, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Donna,

I had that problem for the first time a couple of days ago........perhaps we are on a `wanted` list!!!
Old May 20th 2004, 11:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

that would be good ,i would love to be wanted,makes me feels soo important
Old May 20th 2004, 11:34 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Problems

See these threads:
http://67.15.12.206/forum/showthread...accessing+site
http://67.15.12.206/forum/showthread...accessing+site

I had lots of problems, but all's been ok now for a day or two.
Only thing is that the isp number is still in the address bar.
Old May 21st 2004, 2:46 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Me too

whisky
Old May 21st 2004, 2:57 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by whisky
Me too

whisky
me three and why when I have pop up stoppers have I suddenly started getting pop ups on this site and no where else.

Does it mean I'm wanted

Moneyen20
Old May 21st 2004, 3:27 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Problems

Was having poroblems at the start of the week but they seem to have cleared up now.

TT

Originally posted by donna
Is anyone else experiencing problems when they come on site.
I just tried to reply to a post and was not authorized to do so until i entered my details again.This happened a few days ago and i had to re register and all kinds of weird messages came back .
Just wondered if i had been barred and noone had told me.
donna