Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

problem with private messages

problem with private messages

Old Oct 20th 2003, 10:34 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default problem with private messages

Hi guys,
For the last couple of weeks I've been getting the message "your pm box is full" However it has no messages in it and none are being tracked the box at the top says from "the beginning" so none are hidden from view I don't have any folder options other than inbox and out box and both are empty.
What's the problem?
How can it be remedied
I've posted the same on the site feedback section but it's very quiet there
Sean
PS appologies to all those who have sent the messages if it's important drop me a mail to the address given.
Old Oct 20th 2003, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: problem with private messages

Originally posted by cresta57
Hi guys,
For the last couple of weeks I've been getting the message "your pm box is full" However it has no messages in it and none are being tracked the box at the top says from "the beginning" so none are hidden from view I don't have any folder options other than inbox and out box and both are empty.
What's the problem?
How can it be remedied
I've posted the same on the site feedback section but it's very quiet there
Sean
PS appologies to all those who have sent the messages if it's important drop me a mail to the address given.
I've just tried to send you a pm,but was told your box is full.
Sorry I can't help any more
Old Oct 20th 2003, 10:52 pm
WBB

i would send a pm to admin maybe they could help out, sounds like a glitch.

Old Oct 20th 2003, 10:55 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
i would send a pm to admin maybe they could help out, sounds like a glitch.
I've done that as well Bill Reply was to check the show mesages from box was set to "the beginning" which it was so I guess I'm stumped now