Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pricing up flights for parents first visit

Pricing up flights for parents first visit

Old Aug 23rd 2007, 10:21 pm
I've got time . . . . .

temptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to behold
Default Pricing up flights for parents first visit

We're looking for my parents to come over in the next couple of months.

We flew with Singapore Airlines but how do you find visitors flights?

Cheers
Old Aug 24th 2007, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pricing up flights for parents first visit

Originally Posted by temptininnit
We're looking for my parents to come over in the next couple of months.

We flew with Singapore Airlines but how do you find visitors flights?

Cheers
Not sure exactly what you mean by visitors flights.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 4:01 am
I've got time . . . . .

temptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sassie
Not sure exactly what you mean by visitors flights.
Sorry, my parents are coming over on a first visit. Are there any sites to compare flights rom heathrow to Brisbane (return) apart from expedia
Old Aug 24th 2007, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

rebh will become famous soon enoughrebh will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by temptininnit
Sorry, my parents are coming over on a first visit. Are there any sites to compare flights rom heathrow to Brisbane (return) apart from expedia
I booked my flights a couple of days ago to come down end of Oct, I just googled flights to Sydney and it bought up lots of different sites to go to.

Singapore were running a special offer and came up cheapest most of the time which was good, not sure if offer is still on.h
Old Aug 24th 2007, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold

You need to look at their UK website. I think it's www.singaporeair.co.uk
I'm looking at flights in September and have seen them at less than £500 including taxes to Brissie!
Old Aug 24th 2007, 9:36 am
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Olias
You need to look at their UK website. I think it's www.singaporeair.co.uk
I'm looking at flights in September and have seen them at less than £500 including taxes to Brissie!
Strange.. I get a minimum of 769 for london to brissy return anytime in sep/oct.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold

My mistake, I was quoting one way flights

you could also try www.travelsupermarket.com