Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The price of eggs in China (or the price of groceries in different states).

Wikiposts

The price of eggs in China (or the price of groceries in different states).

Old Oct 29th 2003, 8:11 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by PeteY
There already is one im afraid....

I'll try to find the link for you.
There are actually a few, here is one of them.

http://www.expatshopfromhome.com/acatalog/

Nothing wrong with a bit of healthy competition though eh?
Old Oct 29th 2003, 8:14 pm
Just Joined

lil-lisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Nothing wrong with competition at all,
I had a look at the prices on here previously and reckon we could do it cheaper-- fingers crossed anyway
Old Oct 29th 2003, 9:18 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

You can buy Branston Pickle no probs, its on my shopping list this week as we just ran out

I miss apple juice with elderflower, used to get it from Tescos, it was absolutely divine, cant even get anything close over here .

Someone did a thread about foods people missed a few weeks back, a search should throw it up.
Old Oct 29th 2003, 9:20 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
You can buy Branston Pickle no probs, its on my shopping list this week as we just ran out

I miss apple juice with elderflower, used to get it from Tescos, it was absolutely divine, cant even get anything close over here .

Someone did a thread about foods people missed a few weeks back, a search should throw it up.
Ohhh thats good news I could'nt find it in either Adelaide or Townsville....
Old Oct 30th 2003, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

BookBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by PeteY
Ohhh thats good news I could'nt find it in either Adelaide or Townsville....

I've seen it in 2 shops in Adeliade. One was the one I went to on Saturday, didn't buy it because I've already got some in the other shop. Mmmm, cheese and pickle sandwich <slobbering>
Old Oct 30th 2003, 11:27 am
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by pabloako
I have never seen Shreddies

You can get Shreddies in NZ but I've only ever found them in Woolworths. Here they are not made by Nestle but by a company called Post. The packaging looks like the company could be something to do with Nabisco, which I am sure sheddies used be made by when I was a kid before being bought by Nestle. Anyway they look and taste the same if a little pricey at $5.99 a box.

Paula