Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Prepare to puke....!!

Prepare to puke....!!

Old Oct 4th 2003, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

Prestons is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Prepare to puke....!!

A search on Google ( I was looking up Victoria Point, honest!) brought up the following site, which has had me & my hubby in a state of hysterical laughter all evening. The poetry is particularly gross but there are some good pics of Brisbane on offer if the grinning arseholes would just move out of the way!

Oh and by the way - turn the speakers down first......

Here goes............

http://www.thestoryofus.com

Dawn
Old Oct 4th 2003, 10:49 pm
WBB

Default Re: Prepare to puke....!!

Originally posted by Prestons
A search on Google ( I was looking up Victoria Point, honest!) brought up the following site, which has had me & my hubby in a state of hysterical laughter all evening. The poetry is particularly gross but there are some good pics of Brisbane on offer if the grinning arseholes would just move out of the way!

Here goes............

Dawn

that is a weird site !!!!!

Old Oct 5th 2003, 7:26 am
Home in 2010.

The Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really nice
Default Re: Prepare to puke....!!

Here goes............

Dawn [/QUOTE]

WHAT A REALLY STRANGE SITE! DID HAVE MY SPEAKERS OFF BUT CURIOSITY GOT THE BETTER OF ME AND SWITCHED THEM ON.... IT WAS AWFUL.

WILL IT LAST? WILL THAT SICKLY LOVE ALWAYS BE THE SAME?
Old Oct 5th 2003, 10:17 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Yes thats somewhat bizarre!
Old Oct 5th 2003, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

what mush

arlene (probably jealous of their deep and meaningful relationship )
Old Oct 5th 2003, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Bloody hell, that was awful. Made worse by the fact that I had a skinful last night and felt like throwing up anyway.

Romance is alive and living in Queensland YUK!!

Billabong
Old Oct 5th 2003, 3:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Curiosity got the beter of me, Ugggghhhhhh. Wouldnt have been so bad if the juicy bits were there.

Particuarly liked the "our first fight" and "we were hardly speaking", bits.

Dont you just love those days. You know its going to end up as your fault so you may as well enjoy the silence.
Old Oct 5th 2003, 3:32 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

:scared:

i couldn't do it.... i'm sorry..... i know i'm weak. I just saw the cross and the floaty heart things and that was enough.

*cluck*cluck*
Old Oct 5th 2003, 3:47 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

EEeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
Old Oct 5th 2003, 4:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the rough

Yes well............. Be Prepared: despite all their brash, macho bravado crap, Aussies are also weirdly naive and seriously schmaltzy.

Last edited by Sunlover; Oct 5th 2003 at 4:08 pm.
Old Oct 5th 2003, 4:54 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

The intro was enough for me NO THANKS
Old Oct 5th 2003, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

What is that all about??????

And HOW on earth did you come across it??????
Old Oct 5th 2003, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by steandleigh
What is that all about??????

And HOW on earth did you come across it??????

Well it's like this....... I did a search on Victoria Point, and as one of their sickly photos is titled 'lunch in Victoria Point' it came up!

No - I definitely was not looking into starting my own website to tell the world about our love life - honest!!!!!!!

Dawn
Old Oct 5th 2003, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

sully4441 is an unknown quantity at this point

How impressed is the kid in the background? Caught short? Is that the paper blowing away?
Attached Thumbnails Prepare to puke....!!-kim1711.jpg  
Old Oct 5th 2003, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by sully4441
How impressed is the kid in the background? Caught short? Is that the paper blowing away?

well observed - ha ha!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.