Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

premature labour AGAIN

premature labour AGAIN

Old Mar 4th 2004, 1:32 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default premature labour AGAIN

hi all just to give those interested a quick update on what`s going on! mrs wenger admitted to medway hospital yesterday with sharp pains in stomach 9.30 am!i get the call 11 o`clock arrive 12 ish complications towards the end of delivery with regards hypoxia we assume caused by chord not sure but ventouse required! time of birth 1.10pm 3,3, 2004! elizabeth is currently in scbu and by all accounts is responding well! having met with the paediatrician who was at the birth and further correspondence with the consultant who is assigned to her we should in the clear with regards oxygen:scared: anyway must go lots to do bye wenger
Old Mar 4th 2004, 1:38 pm
WBB

Default Re: premature labour AGAIN

Originally posted by wengerboy
hi all just to give those interested a quick update on what`s going on! mrs wenger admitted to medway hospital yesterday with sharp pains in stomach 9.30 am!i get the call 11 o`clock arrive 12 ish complications towards the end of delivery with regards hypoxia we assume caused by chord not sure but ventouse required! time of birth 1.10pm 3,3, 2004! elizabeth is currently in scbu and by all accounts is responding well! having met with the paediatrician who was at the birth and further correspondence with the consultant who is assigned to her we should in the clear with regards oxygen:scared: anyway must go lots to do bye wenger
shit mate, lots going on then, hope all is OK for you.

Old Mar 4th 2004, 1:40 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Congrats and good luck mate.

Hope all is well!
Old Mar 4th 2004, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Congratulations Wengerboy !!!

Hope everything is OK with the baby....personally I think Alex is a lovely name for a girl !
Old Mar 4th 2004, 1:55 pm
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!

Hope all is rapidly sortedout for you, Mrs W and elizabeth.

Old Mar 4th 2004, 2:01 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default visitin

ta peeps officially visitin time now so i`m off will keep u in the loop

see ya
Old Mar 4th 2004, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

pockygoes will become famous soon enough

congrats to you both

Hope all is going well - I have the scbu teeshirt!! Had premature twins 29 weekers - weighing in at 2lb 2oz & 2lb 4oz - they spent a few weeks in scbu but are now very strapping 8 year olds (9 at the end of this month) .

Everything will be fine & you will soon be bringing her home.

Keep us up to date with the news

well done both

pockygoes
Old Mar 4th 2004, 2:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Wenger!!!!! Looks like you didn't miss a game then?! Make sure you splash out and get that missus of yours the biggest bouquet you can find!
Old Mar 4th 2004, 2:23 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Well done, mate!

All the best for the family!

Steve.
Old Mar 4th 2004, 2:46 pm
Adelaide here we come

kittenlips is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Wenger! My brother's baby arrived same day as yours at 8.55am so I am officially an Auntie now!

Hope baby & wife is well!!

Have to wait a bit to wet the baby's head then!

Old Mar 4th 2004, 3:04 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats on the birth of Elizabeth...what does she weigh?
Wont be long till she is out of scbu and you can all be together.
Take Care and keep us posted

Old Mar 4th 2004, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

shamur will become famous soon enough

Congrats from me too, hope baby and mom do well, I love the name Elizabeth was my Moms name and my daughters middle name.
Old Mar 4th 2004, 4:10 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations mate

Hope all goes well.
Old Mar 4th 2004, 4:18 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to you both!!!!!!!!! Elizabeth is a beautiful name!!! We wanna see some pics ASAP!!!!!!!!!

Petra
Old Mar 4th 2004, 4:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Congratulations Wengerboy. Hope that Mum and baby are doing well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.