Reload this Page >

pre-july any news yet

pre-july any news yet

Old Jan 5th 2005, 1:31 am
Forum Regular

stressed out will become famous soon enough
Default pre-july any news yet

Hi all you pre-julyers
we applied march and we have not heard a word yet.Has anyone any news good or bad. Keep us filled in. As soon as we hear anything we will post. And a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL
.Rose and John
Old Jan 5th 2005, 3:19 am
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all
Default Re: pre-july any news yet

Originally Posted by stressed out
Hi all you pre-julyers
we applied march and we have not heard a word yet.Has anyone any news good or bad. Keep us filled in. As soon as we hear anything we will post. And a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL
.Rose and John
Only acknowledgement so far, 138, applied march 31st... happy new year 2u2!

fabie
Old Jan 5th 2005, 3:41 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Hi hun, we applied in march,skilled independant, and we re just waiting for clearance on medical for my daughter at the minute,but we did fast track it though.

Is it your tra your waiting for or your visa?

tracey.
Originally Posted by swissfabs

fabie
Old Jan 5th 2005, 6:21 am
Now..just your usual Pom

C.Owen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scissors
Hi hun, we applied in march,skilled independant, and we re just waiting for clearance on medical for my daughter at the minute,but we did fast track it though.

tracey.
Pre - July update...

We got our visa granted today sub class 139

Things are on the move after the New Year ... go slow .

Good luck to those waiting.
Old Jan 5th 2005, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

tracey.
hI TRACEY
We are waiting for a visa,we frontloaded our med in dec 2004 but so far we have heard nothing. our ASO have heard form centrelink they had to send all their details.(the same details as we sent to aspc) but we are still waiting.People on the forum say we may not get a case officer as we sent our meds unrequested. Our ASO is going to contact centrelink this week so we may get some good news off them.Good luck. Rose and John
Old Jan 5th 2005, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

fabie
Hi fabie
you are the same as us . Let us know as soon as you hear anything we will do the same.We applied march 3rd so maybe we will hear first.. Have you sent your meds yet? Rose an dJohn
Old Jan 5th 2005, 10:14 pm
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all

Hi all you pre-julyers
.Rose and John
Hi Rose and John,

I put a post on here on 3rd jan 05 - "Pre July 04 - has anybody heard anything yet?" (or something like that), I got quite a few replies, you might
like to take a look.

Bye for now,

Tracey.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Hi rose and john, sorr i m not sure how it works if you frontload your meds,but i do know that you get a year to validate your visa from the date of your meds or police checks whichever is first.

where are you heading hun and when would you like to go.

tracey.
hI TRACEY
We are waiting for a visa,we frontloaded our med in dec 2004 but so far we have heard nothing. our ASO have heard form centrelink they had to send all their details.(the same details as we sent to aspc) but we are still waiting.People on the forum say we may not get a case officer as we sent our meds unrequested. Our ASO is going to contact centrelink this week so we may get some good news off them.Good luck. Rose and John
Old Jan 6th 2005, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Hi all you pre-julyers
.Rose and John
Skilled independant - applied in March - have heard absolutely NOTHING! Maddening isnt it?
Good luck and HNY2U.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Hi fabie
you are the same as us . Let us know as soon as you hear anything we will do the same.We applied march 3rd so maybe we will hear first.. Have you sent your meds yet? Rose an dJohn

Yes yes i had frontloaded meds because i got them done in OZ just before leaving. the thing is they got done in nov. 03 and appl. submitted march 04... (extra time needed for assurer)... Now they have expired, but i will let you know as soon as i get the request!!!

oxoxxo

fabie
Old Jan 6th 2005, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

tracey.
I am waiting for my visa... i went with Vetasses since i studied in oz and didnt need the work experience. my skills assessment was very straight forward...

fabie
Old Jan 6th 2005, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

oh that does seem a long time to have been waiting for your visa,i suppose you have phoned to see whats going on?

tracey.
I am waiting for my visa... i went with Vetasses since i studied in oz and didnt need the work experience. my skills assessment was very straight forward...

fabie
Old Jan 6th 2005, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future

Hi all you pre-julyers
.Rose and John
not heard a thing
Old Jan 6th 2005, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

oh that does seem a long time to have been waiting for your visa,i suppose you have phoned to see whats going on?

tracey.
hi tracey
we are going to the gold coast,john myself and 3 kids. We have been there many times and we have family and friends out there. Cant wait . Wish dima would get a move on
Old Jan 6th 2005, 9:10 pm
Off to Perth in early Oct

youcanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the rough
Unhappy Re: pre-july any news yet

I phoned Adelaide last night and was told to email the manager of region3 (which handles skilled - independant). Received an email back from the manager saying that they are currently processing from February 04. Mine was lodged on 13th April, so still got a long wait. sigh.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.