Old May 9th 2008, 12:19 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PR! ... the decision is in!

Originally Posted by Stitch
Fantastic news guys. Well deserved!

Cheers

Ginny
Thanks Ginny, glad you got to see the thread ...

Originally Posted by pioneer
Congratulations.
Sharon
Cheers ...
Old May 9th 2008, 8:44 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

God, dunno where I've been but...
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!:
All the best for the future.
J x
Old May 9th 2008, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

just noticed this thread just want to send huge CONGRATULATIONS to you
Old May 10th 2008, 3:39 am
Account Closed

Thanks! ...
Old May 10th 2008, 4:33 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=PaulandNic;6318852] ... well Jim2003 started the ball rolling, so yeah was 2003 when we first started looking at how to get to Oz.

A long journey - just like us then - we decided to look iunto it December 1998 and finally got the visa august 2004
Old May 10th 2008, 4:44 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
PR granted! ...

I soooo wanted to do a big post about the in's and out's but have literally just received the email stating it has been granted!

We get to stay! ... yay!!!!! ...

Only just seen this. "WONDERFUL NEWS.....yippeeayeyay..........."Over the moon for you buddy. Sign Nic's cast for me.

Old May 10th 2008, 4:48 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sasbear
A long journey - just like us then - we decided to look into it December 1998 and finally got the visa august 2004
Yeah a long ole windy road, but we found a pot of gold at the other end of it! ...

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl

Only just seen this. "WONDERFUL NEWS.....yippeeayeyay..........."Over the moon for you buddy. Sign Nic's cast for me.

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/3...ampagnelt6.gif
Thanks matey ...

She's not letting anyone sign it ...
Old May 10th 2008, 4:55 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah a long ole windy road, but we found a pot of gold at the other end of it! ...

Thanks matey ...

She's not letting anyone sign it ...
Get her pissed and she'll not care. Wowee, what a mixed week it's been for you eh? So what's the result, does Nic have to have the op?
Old May 10th 2008, 7:57 am
Account Closed

Get her pissed and she'll not care. Wowee, what a mixed week it's been for you eh? So what's the result, does Nic have to have the op?

Yeah VERY mixed week, that's for sure!

They was happy with progress so have put her in a full cast for 5 weeks. Don't need to see her till then!
Old May 10th 2008, 9:30 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Paul congrats to you Nic and the family. I know how much of a weigh it is off your shoulders. We all felt much better when we got our PR though I dont think we had as many hassles as you guys!
Hope you both have had a stiff drink to celebrate.
Cheers Pauline
ps hope to see you at the next meet
Old May 10th 2008, 9:33 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry mean't to say keep your chin up Nic and hopefully you dont have the cast on for too long;
Paulinex
Old May 10th 2008, 9:48 am
'In limboland'

Yeah VERY mixed week, that's for sure!

They was happy with progress so have put her in a full cast for 5 weeks. Don't need to see her till then!
Ooh, she's gonna be sore and sweaty poor thing. You'll all have to look after her well. Hey, I've just remembered, it's Mothers Day tomorrow, so breakfast in bed and a picnic on the boat, if Nic can get in it of course.
Old May 10th 2008, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done!

Followed your story over the years. In terms of enthusiasm alone, I reckon that the Australian government needs people like you more than any other.
Old May 10th 2008, 11:08 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by soapy

Hi Paul congrats to you Nic and the family. I know how much of a weigh it is off your shoulders. We all felt much better when we got our PR though I dont think we had as many hassles as you guys!
Hope you both have had a stiff drink to celebrate.
Cheers Pauline
ps hope to see you at the next meet
Originally Posted by soapy

Sorry mean't to say keep your chin up Nic and hopefully you dont have the cast on for too long;
Paulinex
Thanks Pauline, I've told Nic what you said ...

Looking forward to seeing you and Soaps too ...

Ooh, she's gonna be sore and sweaty poor thing. You'll all have to look after her well. Hey, I've just remembered, it's Mothers Day tomorrow, so breakfast in bed and a picnic on the boat, if Nic can get in it of course.
I'm doin me best! ...

Breakfast in bed isn't a prob, but I don't think she'll go in the boat, what if it sinks! ...

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2
Well done!

Followed your story over the years. In terms of enthusiasm alone, I reckon that the Australian government needs people like you more than any other.
Thanks, much appreciated ...
Old May 10th 2008, 11:38 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

PR granted! ...

I soooo wanted to do a big post about the in's and out's but have literally just received the email stating it has been granted!

We get to stay! ... yay!!!!! ...
Brilliant news!!! Congratulations!!! C x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.