Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

the postman has just been

the postman has just been

Old Jan 13th 2004, 5:48 pm
WBB

Originally posted by scottalison6
WBB..When did you do meds?And what type of visa is it and !!How long you been waiting???

cheers
i am applying for a de-facto spouse visa (the mrs is an aussie) i did my police checks and meds in OCT/NOV and sent in the application towards the end of november, the next few days/weeks/months????? will decide my fate.

Old Jan 13th 2004, 5:58 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by bundy
Count sheep.

I shall be having a bundy and coke when you get the thumbs up.

Send positive thoughts to your case officer. Never underestimate the power of telepathy

I'm sure there's more WBB can do with sheep than count them in order to pass the time more enjoyably.

You'll be in Oz soon enough old boy. Good luck.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 6:03 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Kentish Man
I'm sure there's more WBB can do with sheep than count them in order to pass the time more enjoyably.

You'll be in Oz soon enough old boy. Good luck.

Old Jan 13th 2004, 6:37 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by welshboybilly

Let that be a warning to you!

Old Jan 13th 2004, 8:10 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the postman has just been

and delivered a load of junk mail and bills.

nothing from AHC yet!

you have`nt spotted the tubby gooner loitering around your front garden yet then?seriously you`ll ave it by friday mate betcha
Old Jan 13th 2004, 8:20 pm
WBB

Originally posted by wengerboy
you have`nt spotted the tubby gooner loitering around your front garden yet then?seriously you`ll ave it by friday mate betcha

friday would be great as i am off work friday - tuesday and could fit in several beers

:PARTY:

Old Jan 13th 2004, 8:24 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

friday would be great as i am off work friday - tuesday and could fit in several beers

:PARTY:

shame it`s not cup final weekend cos i`d join ya
Old Jan 13th 2004, 8:26 pm
WBB

shame it`s not cup final weekend cos i`d join ya
mate, this visa will be like all the cup finals rolled into one, i will have to have the smile surgically removed off my face.

Old Jan 13th 2004, 8:28 pm
Up The Arse!!

mate, this visa will be like all the cup finals rolled into one, i will have to have the smile surgically removed off my face.
what about the bags from beneath your eyes
Old Jan 13th 2004, 8:33 pm
WBB

what about the bags from beneath your eyes
nah, they are there permanently!!! comes with having 2 kids

:scared:

Old Jan 13th 2004, 8:38 pm
Up The Arse!!

nah, they are there permanently!!! comes with having 2 kids

:scared:
shit my 2nd arrives in 2 months:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Jan 14th 2004, 3:04 am
Dave234

What is the point of this thread, u sad sad man

Old Jan 14th 2004, 9:50 am
WBB

Originally posted by Dave234
What is the point of this thread, u sad sad man
the point was to let other forum users know how my application is going.

for those interested there was nothing in this mornings post either.

Old Jan 14th 2004, 9:54 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

the point was to let other forum users know how my application is going.

for those interested there was nothing in this mornings post either.

Well, I have just seen a flake of snow over this way which means that the country will grind to a halt, so that might explain any delays in yer application
Old Jan 14th 2004, 10:01 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

damn - just logged on specifically to find out if it had arrived, WBB.

This is even beginning to stress me out!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.