posting query

Old Jun 8th 2004, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

jugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud of
Default posting query

Can someone help me with this. When I copy and paste a quote it comes up in the same text that the rest of my post is in. I've noticed that when other people do it it comes up in a different text and so is obviously a quote. Can someone explain how you do it.
Old Jun 8th 2004, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wendy&Mike has a brilliant futureWendy&Mike has a brilliant futureWendy&Mike has a brilliant futureWendy&Mike has a brilliant futureWendy&Mike has a brilliant futureWendy&Mike has a brilliant future
Default Re: posting query

Originally posted by jugsy
Can someone help me with this. When I copy and paste a quote it comes up in the same text that the rest of my post is in. I've noticed that when other people do it it comes up in a different text and so is obviously a quote. Can someone explain how you do it.
Click on the reply button within the post.

Mike.
Old Jun 8th 2004, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

jugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud of

Mike.

I haven't explained myself properly. Do you see what's happened here? I know I probably seem really stupid but it's driving me nuts.
Old Jun 8th 2004, 5:42 pm
WBB

Mike.

I haven't explained myself properly. Do you see what's happened here? I know I probably seem really stupid but it's driving me nuts.
click the reply button at the top right of the message you want to quote.

WBB

Originally posted by WBB
click the reply button at the top right of the message you want to quote.

like this.

jsg
Forum Regular

jsg is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a look at http://britishexpats.com/forum/misc....bbcode#buttons.
Old Jun 8th 2004, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by WBB
like this.

okay, here goes
Old Jun 8th 2004, 5:49 pm
WBB

okay, here goes
bravo.

Old Jun 8th 2004, 5:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

okay, here goes

YES YES YES You have no idea how happy that has made me.
Old Jun 8th 2004, 5:51 pm
WBB

obviously very easily pleased....

Old Jun 8th 2004, 5:55 pm
Hello from Brisbane

irishmolly is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice work guys !
Old Jun 8th 2004, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by jsg
Have a look at http://britishexpats.com/forum/misc....bbcode#buttons.
Oh my God are you joking? I was confused after the first line.
See no stopping me now
Old Jun 8th 2004, 9:23 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

All of which begs the question "what were you doing wrong?" Intriguing.

(This is my lame effort to reach 300 posts in my first month here. Phew!)
Old Jun 8th 2004, 9:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
All of which begs the question "what were you doing wrong?" Intriguing.

(This is my lame effort to reach 300 posts in my first month here. Phew!)
I think they were clicking the bottom right 'Post Reply' button instead of the top right 'Reply' button.

JTL

(I'm just happy not to be called a 'Junior member' anymore)
Old Jun 8th 2004, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JackTheLad
I think they were clicking the bottom right 'Post Reply' button instead of the top right 'Reply' button.

Yes that's what I was doing

What I need to know now is how to post an old thread- you know when people say check out this thread and you can just click on the link. Also how do you all find out how to do these things. Am I just stupid? Don't answer that

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.