Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Postal Redirection

Postal Redirection

Old Apr 27th 2004, 6:20 pm
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light
Default Postal Redirection

Picked up the form from the Post Office today, and they require a forwarding address........which we dont have as yet, until we can find a suitable rental house in Perth. I am sure there is a way around this, but I dont know what it is.......any offers.

I have rung the royalmail on several occasions, but their automated service keeps telling me they are too busy.
Old Apr 27th 2004, 6:23 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Postal Redirection

Originally posted by CadburysFingers
Picked up the form from the Post Office today, and they require a forwarding address........which we dont have as yet, until we can find a suitable rental house in Perth. I am sure there is a way around this, but I dont know what it is.......any offers.

I have rung the royalmail on several occasions, but their automated service keeps telling me they are too busy.
Can you get mail re-directed to a family member, who can then send it out to you in piles (as it were!)?
Old Apr 27th 2004, 6:31 pm
Just Joined

Tubby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PO Box No?

Not sure whether this is feasible but could you not sort out a PO Box from the Central Post Office in Perth and collect your mail from there?

Not sure whether you can set this up in advance but you could look into it?
Old Apr 27th 2004, 8:52 pm
Just Joined

mischief is an unknown quantity at this point

we had the same problem. What we done was a normal redirection for 1 month to a family member then once we got to NZ opened a PO Box called this number 00 44 1752 387 116 - international mail redirection, gave them the po box and set up 6 month redirection using our credit card for payment. They will only accept credit or switch