Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Post your favourite Aus piccies

Post your favourite Aus piccies

Old Jun 16th 2003, 11:27 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by brian.w
How does one add a pic to this? not sure how its done please advise someone
You just need to make sure the pic is'nt too big, about 400 pixels along the bigger dimension, and then click on the attach file button at the bottom of the "write/edit" reply section (i.e. when you are posting). Find the file on your comp and then click submit.
Old Jun 16th 2003, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

BritboyNZ is an unknown quantity at this point

One of my favourites...this was taken from the window of a Air NZ flight 5-10 minutes before landing at Sydney very early in the morning. came out pretty well considering we were travelling at something like 300mph.

I think the beach you can make out is Coogee, but not sure...can anyone confirm this? cheers

russ
Attached Thumbnails Post your favourite Aus piccies-dscf0005a.jpg  
Old Jun 16th 2003, 11:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

hope this works sunset in Oz
Attached Thumbnails Post your favourite Aus piccies-sunset21%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old Jun 17th 2003, 12:14 am
Bubble blowing member

ohsohopeful is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, how do you top that sunset?
Well here's a couple anyway
1. Hammock over Airlie
Attached Thumbnails Post your favourite Aus piccies-6.gif  
Old Jun 17th 2003, 12:23 am
Bubble blowing member

ohsohopeful is an unknown quantity at this point

2. On the road to Townsville
Attached Thumbnails Post your favourite Aus piccies-forforum.gif  

Last edited by ohsohopeful; Jun 17th 2003 at 12:27 am.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 12:32 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Bunyeroo Valley
Attached Thumbnails Post your favourite Aus piccies-bunyeroo.jpg  
Old Jun 17th 2003, 12:33 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Certain ppl on this forum would say that pic looks baren mega.....

I think it looks incredible.

Is is in the Flinders?
Old Jun 17th 2003, 12:46 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by PeteY
Certain ppl on this forum would say that pic looks baren mega.....

I think it looks incredible.

Is is in the Flinders?
Wilpena Pound

Wilpena Pound

Last edited by Megalania; Jun 17th 2003 at 12:49 am.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 12:50 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

ok this is a first, if it works then it is the QE2 in Sydney harbour in Feb this year
Attached Thumbnails Post your favourite Aus piccies-100-0059_img.jpg  
Old Jun 17th 2003, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

What fantastic pictures.
How do you get them on to the computer do you scan them or must they be from a digital camera?
Old Jun 17th 2003, 6:23 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

this one is a few hours drive north of Perth, and is taken on my first ever day in Oz. I could post many more but it is best seen with your eyes than through my camera, besides I do not want to bore you all

tinaj not sure re rest but mine are digital, only my underwater ones are on the old fashion film
Attached Thumbnails Post your favourite Aus piccies-img_0883.jpg  

Last edited by walaj; Jun 17th 2003 at 6:36 am.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Here's the sunset from the plane as we flew out of Brisbane and off back to Sydney in Jan this year
Attached Thumbnails Post your favourite Aus piccies-plane-sunset-over-sydney-jan-14th-03.jpg  
Old Jun 17th 2003, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Mine where taken with a digital camcorder.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 7:12 am
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice
Default all your pictures

All your pictures made me assie sick opposite to home sick I want to be there again sooooooooon.I wish I was clever like you lot we have some great photos in our albums from our trips to Oz.It is as good as it looks.Brought all the memories flooding back had to go and look at the photos.Heres an idea bring your best photos to the next Essex meet eh. Wont someone please buy our house. Colin
Old Jun 17th 2003, 8:47 am
A Male Member

Originally posted by Carrianne
Mine where taken with a digital camcorder.
Mine was too

Since got a proper digital, really recommend them... Great fun, no d+p costs, no film costs, you can just play ! Better quality than the digi camcorder (or mine anyway) too.

Cheers
Pete.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.