Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Post your favourite Aus piccies

Post your favourite Aus piccies

Old Jun 17th 2003, 1:43 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post your favourite Aus piccies

Originally posted by tinaj
After those stunning photos of Auckland that someone posted yesterday, has anyone got any great Aus pictures they could post?

I would love to go down memory lane again- so get posting!!
Wheres me dogs gone , its not feeding time again?
Attached Thumbnails Post your favourite Aus piccies-croc.jpg  
Old Jun 17th 2003, 1:44 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Lovely " Fishy wishy" - fancy a midnight dip?

Near Manly (Brisbane Southside) night fishing land based - a Bull shark in the shallows
Attached Thumbnails Post your favourite Aus piccies-land-bull.jpg  
Old Jun 17th 2003, 1:46 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

He ain't heavy, he's my mate!
Frogmouth owl - who decided to fall out of a tree in the garden
Attached Thumbnails Post your favourite Aus piccies-frogmouth-owl-nsw.jpg  
Old Jun 17th 2003, 1:49 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Tomaree head (Port Stephens) - excuse the cut - I'll scare you!
Attached Thumbnails Post your favourite Aus piccies-tomaree-2.jpg  
Old Jun 17th 2003, 2:00 am
Y Ddraig Goch

I'll even it out now a bit - one of the many beautiful, quiet beaches in the UK (they are plenty out there) , excuse the cut again, don't want to post pic's of my ugly mug - this is a family site after all
Attached Thumbnails Post your favourite Aus piccies-me-llangennith.jpg  
Old Jun 17th 2003, 2:39 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Wilf
Why do you people think that you post here but have a "life" but others like me and PB post here but do not have a "life". I do not think PB's name is Mr Pommie Bastard and I do not think that all his life is on here - he posts while he is at work so he says and to spend all day posting on a website sounds like pretty cushy work to me - does not sound like a failure eh? To work like a demon all day for little gain - that is worse surely. I leave this thing on all day and post while I am gardening or reading or going out - I have a laptop and can put it where I like - in my garden, my garage, my house, wherever.

You are like a kid who is looking through their fingers and thinks that if you cannot see me then I cannot see you!

Sandra, a tip for you to make life more easy to understand: you do not see everything in people's lives but what they let you see.
Please do not be PBs bum boy - PB is well able to stand up for himself and if I have made the fatal mistake of rising to his bait then more fool me. Follow your own advice and read what you wrote, You do not know me!
Old Jun 17th 2003, 2:46 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Sandra
Please do not be PBs bum boy - PB is well able to stand up for himself and if I have made the fatal mistake of rising to his bait then more fool me. Follow your own advice and read what you wrote, You do not know me!
I must obect to your nasty remarks about peoples sexuality , I had you down as a lady , how wrong can you get?
Could you be butch lezzie?

Old Jun 17th 2003, 2:48 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by pommie bastard
I must obect to your nasty remarks about peoples sexualty , I had you down as a lady , how wrong can you get?
Could you be butch lezzie?

Sorry - in my understanding - bum boy meanings licking your arse!

Different strokes for different folks!!!

Cheers
Old Jun 17th 2003, 2:51 am
Banned

Sorry - in my understanding - bum boy meanings licking your arse!

Different strokes for different folks!!!

Cheers

No you are wrong yet again Bum Boy is very working class for a male lover of men , and you may turn a few that way reading your posts?

Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

No, I don't know you Sandra - I have little interest in local crime reports. I am a straight man and do not understand your homophobia - I try to be "right on" and a modern man. Your choice of attack is perhaps masking something developed in ladies prison? You favour a flatter shoe and dungarees?
I always try to be helpful: Ellen1 is a social worker and perhaps she can help you out if you send a private message. Her treatment is a little rough and she does not believe in too many kind words, but you may gain from it. Good luck.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point

Corrr- that Denhim's a bit fit int he!!! And a northern monkey to boot!!! Keep em coming (any nudey shots??)
Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point

PB must have thought this posting was a gift from the gods!! He hasnt had a chance to spend hours of wasted time cutting and pasting piccies for ages!!!
Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:11 am
Banned

Originally posted by Grub
PB must have thought this posting was a gift from the gods!! He hasnt had a chance to spend hours of wasted time cutting and pasting piccies for ages!!!
I am begining to like you Ms Grub , must be age I am an old softy at heart.

Old Jun 17th 2003, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice

How does one add a pic to this? not sure how its done please advise someone
Old Jun 17th 2003, 10:46 am
Sydneysider and lovin it!

Dinky is on a distinguished road

View from Partners parents house in Southern Sydney. Bliss!
For those that know it's over looking Kangaroo Point

Dinky
Attached Thumbnails Post your favourite Aus piccies-home.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.