Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

PORTSMOUTH/WEST SUSSEX MEET UP???

PORTSMOUTH/WEST SUSSEX MEET UP???

Old May 20th 2008, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: PORTSMOUTH/WEST SUSSEX MEET UP???

Originally Posted by Basty
OMG - how can they have all those nice sunny days and then, bang, right in the middle, dark rainy clouds!!!!!!
Not impressed, was looking forward to the picnic in the park.

Well sorry guys def looks like indoor meetup.
Am I still to book some space in the Farmhouse???
We prefer to be able to see the play area if possible, or at least be able to see the entrance and exit. We can get there early to grab aload of tables if required.

Johnnyyt
Old May 20th 2008, 1:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

We can get there early too, what time do they open is it 11 or 12??
Old May 20th 2008, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

OMG - how can they have all those nice sunny days and then, bang, right in the middle, dark rainy clouds!!!!!!
Not impressed, was looking forward to the picnic in the park.

Well sorry guys def looks like indoor meetup.
Am I still to book some space in the Farmhouse???
Fiona,

We was looking forward to the picnic option but never mind.... The weather might change between now and then ! ! ! But don't forget bank holiday monday weather is always dodgy ! ! !

Keely.
Old May 20th 2008, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Right, well as we are not booking any where I suggest we wait until Sunday and then confirm exactly where we are going
Old May 20th 2008, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

lee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the rough

Hi,
it would be good to know before sunday were we was meeting,we are out sun and we have said we we will pick the couple up who are coming from the Isle of wight,we need to make arrangements,also wasnt their a family who was coming from their holiday in the new forest who will need to know.
Myrtle,Tony,Callum.
Old May 20th 2008, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by lee on solent
Hi,
it would be good to know before sunday were we was meeting,we are out sun and we have said we we will pick the couple up who are coming from the Isle of wight,we need to make arrangements,also wasnt their a family who was coming from their holiday in the new forest who will need to know.
Myrtle,Tony,Callum.

I don't think Tracy and her lot are coming now, but don't quote me on that ! ! !

Keely.
Old May 20th 2008, 4:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

HELP

I dont' know what to say - The Farmhouse or the picnic

Please someone make the decision, I would prefer the picnic
Old May 20th 2008, 4:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

HELP

You can't rely on the weather so my vote goes for the pub.

Johnnyyt
Old May 20th 2008, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

HELP

PICNIC ! ! !

Keely.
Old May 20th 2008, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

lee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the rough

Hi,
our choice would be the farmhouse,only because you cant rely on the weather and the forcast is rain.
Myrtle,Tony,Callum.
Old May 20th 2008, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

OH's vote went on the pub because of the weather risk. (I sat on the fence coz I don't mind either way)
Old May 20th 2008, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about

Hi all

Nigel said pub, I said picnic, but hubby is right as usual, remember it is bank holiday and normally the sun does not come out till tea time. We are open to either, saying that we do need to go where lee on solent is going.

Is there an outside area at the farmhouse so we can go out if the weather is nice.

mandy (isle)
Old May 20th 2008, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by isle
Hi all

Nigel said pub, I said picnic, but hubby is right as usual, remember it is bank holiday and normally the sun does not come out till tea time. We are open to either, saying that we do need to go where lee on solent is going.

Is there an outside area at the farmhouse so we can go out if the weather is nice.

mandy (isle)
Don't know about that Mandy - I think so
Old May 20th 2008, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

dandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by isle
Hi all

mandy (isle)
Hi ya,
yeap there's an outside area with a few tables and a kids play section.
Unless we take over the 'Pony Club' (the kids indoor play area) it's going to be
difficult to stay with them (the kids that is) all the time.
If it's looking a bit grim weatherwise it's probably better to head for the pub, at we will have a choice to go outside if the weather does turn out for the better.
Otherwise it could be soggy sandwiches all round
Old May 20th 2008, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kdiggers
PICNIC ! ! !

Keely.
I did say picnic originally but if it is raining then the indoor option is our only choice! !
Fiona, can you see the play area from where we will be sitting if we go inside ???

Keely.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.