Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

PORTSMOUTH/WEST SUSSEX MEET UP???

PORTSMOUTH/WEST SUSSEX MEET UP???

Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all
Default Re: PORTSMOUTH/WEST SUSSEX MEET UP???

Originally Posted by The Clarkeys
HI guys can we also gate crash?

Thanks for invite from feb 08 thread, Basty - are you a Fiona too as well as coming from Southampton?!! Spooky!
Hi, yes I am Basty - Fiona and living in Southampton - I am the one

Will send you a pm Clarkey
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

lee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the rough

Hi,
the farmhouse looks like the ideal venue i think we should go for this,if they cant reserve an area because sometimes they dont at weekends ,we will get there early and reserve an area for us on the day, if we make the meet for 12 noon we should be able to get a few tables together.we will have to decide what day sun or mon,we can make either.If anyone needs a lift from the ferry etc we have 2 spaces free in our car.
Myrtle,Tony,Callum.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Hi

Yes the FArmhouse it is then - can we make it the Monday

Isn't there a system where by we can do our acceptance to say we are coming??? I think I saw it on last local thread end of March???

Basty
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by lee on solent
Hi,
the farmhouse looks like the ideal venue i think we should go for this,if they cant reserve an area because sometimes they dont at weekends ,we will get there early and reserve an area for us on the day, if we make the meet for 12 noon we should be able to get a few tables together.we will have to decide what day sun or mon,we can make either.If anyone needs a lift from the ferry etc we have 2 spaces free in our car.
Myrtle,Tony,Callum.
Hi Lee on solent
Please can we accept your offer,
Nigel & Mandy.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by isle
Hi Lee on solent
Please can we accept your offer,
Nigel & Mandy.
Thats good cos I was thinking of you on the island No space in ours, well expect for the boot
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Basty
Thats good cos I was thinking of you on the island No space in ours, well expect for the boot
Well if I have to bring our 13 year old , i might have to take you up on that.
At this moment in time thethought of spending the whole day on the xbox with out me moaning at him to get off it, is more appealing.
mandy
ps is any one else taking a 13 year old.

Last edited by isle; Apr 25th 2008 at 8:01 pm. Reason: sentance did not make sense
Old Apr 25th 2008, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

Yes the FArmhouse it is then - can we make it the Monday

Isn't there a system where by we can do our acceptance to say we are coming??? I think I saw it on last local thread end of March???

Basty
Hi Basty,
you can post details of a meet up in the meet up calender. Use the link in the menu bar and go to add new event, or follow this link 'http://britishexpats.com/forum/calendar.php?do=add&type=single&c=1'.
We'll be there.

Johnnyyt, Janine and Nathan(3).
Old Apr 26th 2008, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by johnnyyt
Hi Basty,
you can post details of a meet up in the meet up calender. Use the link in the menu bar and go to add new event, or follow this link 'http://britishexpats.com/forum/calendar.php?do=add&type=single&c=1'.
We'll be there.

Johnnyyt, Janine and Nathan(3).
Thanks, it came to me today actually that I had seen something on a calendar, will pop it on there.

Sorry Isle, our ones are only little uns!!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi all, I have put the meetup in the calendar, please can you submit your acceptances so that we can see about booking an area. PLEASE NOTE THAT MEET UP IT FROM 12 MIDDAY - on the calendar I put in midday and then it came up with 1pm for some reason:curse: Hope to see you all there
Old Apr 28th 2008, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

colworthkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Basty
We'll be there. Looking forward to putting names to faces etc.
Rob, Jill, Oliver, Luke, Ben, Freya
Old Apr 28th 2008, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by colworthkid
Hi Basty
We'll be there. Looking forward to putting names to faces etc.
Rob, Jill, Oliver, Luke, Ben, Freya
Can you add your acceptance to the calendar please. Look along the top tabs to meetups and click on the date and then you can accept.

Thanks, like you say be nice to put names to faces.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 5:57 pm
Just Joined

19tracy70 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

We will be there too, I have posted my acceptance. We are camping in the New Forest that weekend, but will try to get back to Pompey to meet everyone.

Tracy, Geoff, Oliver & Daisy
Old Apr 29th 2008, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

HI guys,

we've added our acceptance too. look forward to meeting everyone!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hey Keely

Whats this 'hope to be there'???????
Old May 8th 2008, 7:22 am
Just Joined

Cherrylips is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys

Was thinking of organising a meet up Portsmouth/West Sussex way if anyone would be interested.

The date I was considering would be the last Bank Holiday in May, so either Sunday 25th or Monday 26th.

Venue to be arranged

Anyone interested?????

Basty
Hi Basty
I'm new on here and just saw you were from Southampton same as us. have a 4 yr old and a 2 yr old. We are just at the very beginning of the application process so would like to meet up and should be around that weekend. Where abouts are you moving to?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.