Port Douglas

Old Nov 6th 2005, 11:32 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Port Douglas

Da Boss and I went to Port Douglas today which is just under an hours drive from Cairns along a beautiful coast road.

Spent the morning in the Sunday market before grabbing a bite to eat in one of the hotel gardens.

Here's a selection of snapshots.
Attached Thumbnails Port Douglas-100_0334.jpg   Port Douglas-100_0335.jpg   Port Douglas-100_0336.jpg   Port Douglas-100_0337.jpg   Port Douglas-100_0338.jpg  

Old Nov 6th 2005, 11:34 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Port Douglas

Some more.......
Attached Thumbnails Port Douglas-100_0339.jpg   Port Douglas-100_0340.jpg   Port Douglas-100_0341.jpg   Port Douglas-100_0342.jpg   Port Douglas-100_0344.jpg  

Old Nov 6th 2005, 11:36 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Ditto.....
Attached Thumbnails Port Douglas-100_0349.jpg   Port Douglas-100_0350.jpg   Port Douglas-100_0351.jpg   Port Douglas-100_0352.jpg   Port Douglas-100_0354.jpg  

Old Nov 6th 2005, 11:38 am
Bix
da Bonehead

What more ? ..............
Attached Thumbnails Port Douglas-100_0355.jpg   Port Douglas-100_0360.jpg   Port Douglas-100_0361.jpg   Port Douglas-100_0362.jpg   Port Douglas-100_0363.jpg  

Old Nov 6th 2005, 11:38 am
MVFC

Carl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the rough

My wife and I had a great time when we stayed there in 2000 and would recommend it to anyone. What is the name of the pub at the end of the road where all the shops and restaurants are? Royal Hotel or something?
Old Nov 6th 2005, 11:42 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Time to chill out.........
Attached Thumbnails Port Douglas-100_0357.jpg   Port Douglas-100_0359.jpg  
Old Nov 6th 2005, 11:59 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Great Pics Bix, I'm heading up in July so was good to see parts of it.

Does da boss know your taking pics of her coconuts btw?
Old Nov 6th 2005, 12:10 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Carl B
My wife and I had a great time when we stayed there in 2000 and would recommend it to anyone. What is the name of the pub at the end of the road where all the shops and restaurants are? Royal Hotel or something?
Carl,

Maybe the Courthouse ?

It's on the corner just opposite the park and is the start of the main street.
Old Nov 6th 2005, 12:12 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Bordy
Great Pics Bix, I'm heading up in July so was good to see parts of it.

Does da boss know your taking pics of her coconuts btw?

Old Nov 6th 2005, 12:22 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

snap
Attached Thumbnails Port Douglas-roberts1-042.jpg  
Old Nov 6th 2005, 12:25 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
snap

Soapy, I demand you get your butt to my Christmas story thread and put your name down for casting.

Because to be honest, if you dont give us one flash of your white bottom, then it wont be the same.
Old Nov 6th 2005, 12:27 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Soapy, I demand you get your butt to my Christmas story thread and put your name down for casting.

Because to be honest, if you dont give us one flash of your white bottom, then it wont be the same.
just did then read this.......stalker lol
Old Nov 6th 2005, 3:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Great pics Bix.
We loved P.D. We had lunch by the Marina.
The kids enjoyed the beach.We were suprised that it was huge but only a small area was in use (with stinger nets? )
The drive from Cairns to PD was beautiful, would definately return for another visit one day.
Old Nov 6th 2005, 4:06 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Great pics Bix.
Old Nov 6th 2005, 5:46 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
Da Boss and I went to Port Douglas today which is just under an hours drive from Cairns along a beautiful coast road.

Spent the morning in the Sunday market before grabbing a bite to eat in one of the hotel gardens.

Here's a selection of snapshots.

there you go again, getting me all steamed up

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.