pool mark

Old May 10th 2004, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

smwtorrington is an unknown quantity at this point
Question pool mark

Does anybody know whether the pool mark has changed since the passmark was highered to 120 points ? reason for asking is STNI visa application.

Also experts out there is it best to keep the STNI application as simple as possible i.e dont consider spouses skills (she has a positive skills assessment etc and qualifies for 120 points - just no state sponsorship). Im also reluctant to include specific work experience as i have full references for the last 2-3 years but despite being in my field for 7 years I am struggling with getting the same quality of written records for 3-4 years and later i.e should I keep the application as basic as possible ?

regards

Scott
Old May 10th 2004, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough
Default Re: pool mark

Originally posted by smwtorrington
Does anybody know whether the pool mark has changed since the passmark was highered to 120 points ? reason for asking is STNI visa application.

regards

Scott
hi scott the pool mark is still 70 for stni as for your other questions i dont know but why not go on your spouses name is she has a score of 120 points as this is what is needed for skilled independant. i was just wondering have you had your skills assesed. you will find some info on this web site
http://www.immi.gov.au/
it tells you the points you need for different kinds of visa's hope this helps you

debs xxxx
Old May 10th 2004, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

smwtorrington is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that, wife has not got sponsorship but i have although ive got less points.

scott