Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Poms In Perth website

Poms In Perth website

Old Mar 9th 2004, 4:45 pm
Lanarkshire Lass

sandradee is a jewel in the roughsandradee is a jewel in the roughsandradee is a jewel in the roughsandradee is a jewel in the roughsandradee is a jewel in the rough
Default Poms In Perth website

I presume all you guys are aware of the Poms In Perth website, probably of interest to people heading for Perth more than anyone else.

http://www.pomsinperth.com/discussionboard/
Old Mar 9th 2004, 5:24 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice
Default Re: Poms In Perth website

Originally posted by sandradee
I presume all you guys are aware of the Poms In Perth website, probably of interest to people heading for Perth more than anyone else.

http://www.pomsinperth.com/discussionboard/

thanks ...I wasnt aware..but I'll have a look now...
Old Mar 9th 2004, 7:08 pm
Lanarkshire Lass

sandradee is a jewel in the roughsandradee is a jewel in the roughsandradee is a jewel in the roughsandradee is a jewel in the roughsandradee is a jewel in the rough

I have been on it for the last couple of hours, there is some excellent advice relative to Perth on there.......which is where we are heading in nine weeks.

Counting the days......just counting the days.
Old Mar 9th 2004, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

KathDore is an unknown quantity at this point

I know Sandra excellent advice and excellent people

Kath
Old Mar 9th 2004, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

Ooh forgot to mention I post on there

Kath
Old Mar 10th 2004, 1:44 pm
Lanarkshire Lass

Great, the word is spreading, are you off to/currently in Perth then?
Old Mar 10th 2004, 2:11 pm
Just Joined

Bigdigger is an unknown quantity at this point

Extortinate rentals bad attitudes search forum to find out what others said about them.
Old Mar 10th 2004, 5:56 pm
Lanarkshire Lass

Originally posted by Bigdigger
Extortinate rentals bad attitudes search forum to find out what others said about them.
I dont understand the above, are you saying its a bad site, or am I missing something, please explain.
Old Mar 10th 2004, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

dave.t is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont understand the above, are you saying its a bad site, or am I missing something, please explain.
Its not a bad site but I`ve heard some mixed reports if you use them to help with your move.
Another great site is www.ausiemove.com
its good for relevant information and not full of the tittle tattle you get here (did i just say tittle tattle ?)
Old Mar 10th 2004, 6:10 pm
Lanarkshire Lass

Originally posted by dave.t
Its not a bad site but I`ve heard some mixed reports if you use them to help with your move.
its good for relevant information and not full of the tittle tattle you get here (did i just say tittle tattle ?)
Is that a Villa badge in your profile......or are you just pleased to see me........

Went to School (in Manchester) with a Villa fan...guess what he now supports Man Utd.
Old Mar 10th 2004, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

dave.t is an unknown quantity at this point

Is that a Villa badge in your profile......or are you just pleased to see me........

Went to School (in Manchester) with a Villa fan...guess what he now supports Man Utd.
No body is perfect !!!
I was at the semi you lot were lucky ,pity about the final.
( you are a Bolton fan i take it ?)
Old Mar 10th 2004, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by dave.t
link doesn't work Dave
Old Mar 10th 2004, 8:26 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

add an extra s

www.aussiemove.com

Good site, well, for Perth anyway, not sure how far they are with other cities.
Old Mar 10th 2004, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

Well I have looked at a few rental furnished sites and I dont think they are too bad!!! Especially as they are fully furnished etc and as there are 5 of us looking around for a few weeks they seem ok seen as some of those places want about $75-$100 an night per adult!!plus half for the kids

If you know any cheaper ones I would be really grateful to receive them as I cant find any!!!(ps we need to be picked up from airport etc as well, Ta)

Yes Sandra hopefully we are off to Perth early next year (fingers crossed we get our visa
)

What about you??We are going on 136 skilled independent visa.

Kath
Old Mar 11th 2004, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

The prices they charged are aimed at tourists.
If you are looking for a short stay or somwhere to stay just while you validate your visa try these
www.abouttown.net.au
the prices are much, much more favourable than the poms site, and I can assure you the standard is great, as we used them last year

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.