Reload this Page >

Pommie Bastard Sucks!!!

Pommie Bastard Sucks!!!

Old Aug 9th 2003, 6:14 am
BE Enthusiast

april is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pommie Bastard Sucks!!!

Originally posted by chippy
I'm sure he neither believes or means half of what he says. He loves fishing, simple as that. He's got the bait and there's plenty to catch, all he has to do is reel 'em in. Easy.

Old Aug 9th 2003, 8:34 am
gOD
Forum Regular

gOD is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by mr mover
No you like ,pb ,wilf,dotty etc have had your go., and failed so stand aside and let some REAL people have a shot.......... MM
I didn't fail. I went to Australia for a reason. Loved it. The reason expired, so it was time to move on to better things. I think Australia is a great place.

I think you better have a good reason to call someone a failure and I would like to hear it, or an apology.

Last edited by gOD; Aug 9th 2003 at 8:39 am.
Old Aug 9th 2003, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

simonsays is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by gOD
I didn't fail. I went to Australia for a reason. Loved it. The reason expired, so it was time to move on to better things. I think Australia is a great place.

I think you better have a good reason to call someone a failure and I would like to hear it, or an apology.
Before you said you had lived in NZ.

& yes you are a failure. You couldn't handle living downunder & now that you are back in Blighty, you spend your whole life on this forum whinging.

Last edited by simonsays; Aug 9th 2003 at 10:44 am.
Old Aug 9th 2003, 10:49 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by simonsays

& yes you are a failure. You couldn't handle living downunder & now that you are back in Blighty, you spend your whole life on this forum whinging.
Not really my definition of a failure, I think he lived in both Aus and NZ...

I lived in UK, France, Italy, Spain, Calcutta, Qatar, Hong Kong, Central Europe but am now moving on to NZ. Guess in your eyes I have failed 8 times then and number 9 coming up?!

(The world's a big place, lots to see.)
Old Aug 9th 2003, 12:13 pm
gOD
Forum Regular

I lived in both. By your ridiculous definition, everyone who every moves countries is a failure because they "couldn't handle living downunder".

What stupid statement. Don't you see how ignorant that makes you look?
Old Aug 9th 2003, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

alextoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by gOD
Ah right. So I guess the rest of us who don't live in Australia shouldn't post anymore then. Where do you live?
Not what I mean't as I'm sure you know.

The point was that we need information from people who are living in the real world, not from someone who sits in front of a computer all day because he's so sad he can't find anything to do outside his 4 walls.

By the way I live in Yorkshire but as soon as the house sells we'll be going to Queensland.

Alex
Old Aug 9th 2003, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

alextoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by mr mover
No you like ,pb ,wilf,dotty etc have had your go., and failed so stand aside and let some REAL people have a shot.......... MM
Tough....but fair!!!

Alex
Old Aug 9th 2003, 3:59 pm
gOD
Forum Regular

Originally posted by alextoo
Tough....but fair!!!

Alex
So then you obviously consider yourself a failure for leaving the UK?

Or is it a case of different rules for different people?

I thought anyone would be able to see that just because someone leaves a country doesn't mean they are a failure. Perhaps not. Perhaps some people are so narrow-minded?
Old Aug 10th 2003, 1:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by gOD
I lived in both. By your ridiculous definition, everyone who every moves countries is a failure because they "couldn't handle living downunder".

What stupid statement. Don't you see how ignorant that makes you look?
Can't you read properly?

I said people who return to Blighty and then spend all their time whinging on this forum are failures. Successful people move countries all the time but if they return to Blighty they move on with their lives (ie. don't spend their whole life posting on here).
Old Aug 10th 2003, 8:30 am
gOD
Forum Regular

Can't you read properly?

I said people who return to Blighty and then spend all their time whinging on this forum are failures. Successful people move countries all the time but if they return to Blighty they move on with their lives (ie. don't spend their whole life posting on here).
Christ you are ignorant aren't you. I have probably lived in more countries than you, travelled more, seen more, done more, earned more, (and earn more), as well as being younger. I would take the pepsi challenge with you any day buddy, and I suggest you seriously look at your own life first before calling other people a failure.

I bet you are one of those who blamed England for all your problems right? Well, why did you move then? Couldn't you make it in blightly?

As for reading, considering you thought that I hadn't lived in Australia, I guess that shows what an ignorant and judgemental prick you are. Still, I am sure you will do fine in Aussie. They are pretty good at helping out people with special needs and comprehension problems. Unless of you course you are going to point out where I have whinged about Australia? No, didn't think so.

You certainly seem like the type of person people emmigrate to avoid.

Last edited by gOD; Aug 10th 2003 at 8:35 am.
Old Aug 10th 2003, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by gOD
Christ you are ignorant aren't you. I have probably lived in more countries than you, travelled more, seen more, done more, earned more, (and earn more), as well as being younger. I would take the pepsi challenge with you any day buddy, and I suggest you seriously look at your own life first before calling other people a failure.

I bet you are one of those who blamed England for all your problems right? Well, why did you move then? Couldn't you make it in blightly?

Yes, we really believe such a successful person spends so much time on here whinging.

As for my credentials, we have lived in Spain, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia, Singapore & now Australia. All of them have been enjoyable, enriching experiences.

I would imagine I earn more in one year than you do in 5, so go back to playing in your sand-pit as you are out of your depth.
Old Aug 10th 2003, 10:28 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by gOD
Christ...
Look gOD you are doing me head in with this self-blasphemy thing...you know holy trinity and all that...

Thine is kingdom etc...

Florida
Old Aug 10th 2003, 11:01 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Calm down .....its just a forum

(For those of you living abroad you probably won't get the joke. )
Old Aug 10th 2003, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Whoops - sorry, think I have clicked onto blasphamy forum.

Sorry for interupting.

Whisky
Old Aug 10th 2003, 5:25 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

What an entertaining post, top class schoolboy humour!

Children, children. Please play nicely!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.