Pommie Bastard Sucks!!!

Old Aug 8th 2003, 12:18 pm
gOD
Forum Regular

gOD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PB

Originally posted by Jo Cousins
Hi God

Good - glad we got that sorted!! Dont want people thinking i am being totally malicious!

Anyhow where r u off to and when?

Jo
Nowhere anytime soon Not permanently anyway.. Done the NZ thing, done the Aus thing, now enjoying life back in blighty until I win the lottery and buy a banana republic to rule, or become PM

Last edited by gOD; Aug 8th 2003 at 1:07 pm.
Old Aug 8th 2003, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

alextoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pommie Bastard Sucks!!!

Is it just me or does anybody else think that Pommie Bastard is a miserable so and so who seems to have nothing positive to say to anything or anyone?? If he feels so awful about people trying to make a new and better life for themselves in Perth, y does he come on the site to listen to them and put them down and discourage them. Sure people need to see the cons of moving too but there is no need to be so blatantly rude in doing so! To me it seems like he just obviously doesnt have anything better to do and all i say is (as my mum used to tell me) "if you dont have anything nice to say MR then dont say anything at all".

He's a sad, sad, sad old man.

The only helpful posts on here are from people who are REALLY living in Aus, - not from some sad person who sits behind a computor all day constantly cutting and pasting from the online newspapers. We can all do that.

Also anyone who calls Perth the "arse end of the planet" has got several screws loose as many of the people who ARE living there will tell you.
Put him on ignore like many of us have done and sooner or later he'll blow away

Alex
Old Aug 8th 2003, 7:57 pm
gOD
Forum Regular

gOD is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by alextoo

The only helpful posts on here are from people who are REALLY living in Aus,
Ah right. So I guess the rest of us who don't live in Australia shouldn't post anymore then. Where do you live?
Old Aug 8th 2003, 11:05 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Is it just me or does anybody else think that Pommie Bastard is a miserable so and so who seems to have nothing positive to say to anything or anyone?? If he feels so awful about people trying to make a new and better life for themselves in Perth, y does he come on the site to listen to them and put them down and discourage them. Sure people need to see the cons of moving too but there is no need to be so blatantly rude in doing so! To me it seems like he just obviously doesnt have anything better to do and all i say is (as my mum used to tell me) "if you dont have anything nice to say MR then dont say anything at all".
You need to hear only nice posts that pander to your delutions of what you dream Australia is , if your life is so crap in the UK why should you think a sand pit at the arse end of nowhere will make it better.
Good luck this shoot the messenger bollocks is for the one eyed.

Old Aug 9th 2003, 12:37 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by alextoo
He's a sad, sad, sad old man.

The only helpful posts on here are from people who are REALLY living in Aus, - not from some sad person who sits behind a computor all day constantly cutting and pasting from the online newspapers. We can all do that.

Also anyone who calls Perth the "arse end of the planet" has got several screws loose as many of the people who ARE living there will tell you.
Put him on ignore like many of us have done and sooner or later he'll blow away

Alex
You are typical fodder I did ask Mr Pickford if trade was good shipping Poms back to the UK his reply was flat out full on both ways .

Old Aug 9th 2003, 12:41 am
Banned

Originally posted by chippy
I'm sure he neither believes or means half of what he says. He loves fishing, simple as that. He's got the bait and there's plenty to catch, all he has to do is reel 'em in. Easy.
Me never hows the Klan going , the good people of Perth await your help.

Terrorist' keeps Perth school link

THE most wanted terrorist suspect in Australia is still on the board of the Bentley Islamic school where he taught.

Abdul Rahim Ayub was sacked as a teacher at Al-Hidayah Islamic School in November after fleeing Australia, but maintains a place on the board.

A school spokesman said Mr Ayub's seat on the board would be declared vacant when it met next.

Mr Ayub lived for two years in a shabby, rented property in Yale Rd, Thornlie, without drawing suspicion from his neighbours who were stunned this week to hear revelations about his alleged senior role in the radical Islamic group Jemaah Islamiah.

A Denpasar court was told this week that Mr Ayub was the chief of JI in Australia and had sworn in two of the Bali bombers during the mid-1990s.

His twin brother, Abdul Rahman Ayub, alleged to be another senior JI member and an alleged veteran of the Afghanistan rebel war, also lived briefly in WA and is understood to have given religious instruction to Perth Muslims. The brothers are now the focus of a federal police and ASIO probe into JI plans to infiltrate Australia.

Old Aug 9th 2003, 12:42 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by pommie bastard
You are typical fodder I did ask Mr Pickford if trade was good shipping Poms back to the UK his reply was flat out full on both ways .

thats right pb thats why ,i live a good life here because people like you ,,,cant,make yer bloody minds up. MM
Old Aug 9th 2003, 12:46 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by gOD
Ah right. So I guess the rest of us who don't live in Australia shouldn't post anymore then. Where do you live?
No you like ,pb ,wilf,dotty etc have had your go., and failed so stand aside and let some REAL people have a shot.......... MM
Old Aug 9th 2003, 12:46 am
Banned

Originally posted by mr mover
thats right pb thats why ,i live a good life here because people like you ,,,cant,make yer bloody minds up. MM
I do agree with you on this , met many who spend their life chasing dreams that are always in another country .
Have known people flee back and forward to the UK and still have no idea what they want , only have less cash on each move.

Old Aug 9th 2003, 12:52 am
Banned

No you like ,pb ,wilf,dotty etc have had your go., and failed so stand aside and let some REAL people have a shot.......... MM
Define real do you mean only those who agree with you?

Old Aug 9th 2003, 1:54 am
The Tooth Fairy

The Mosquito Coast (1986)

Old Aug 9th 2003, 3:07 am
Banned

Originally posted by The Tooth Fairy
The Mosquito Coast (1986)

Same thing ?

Frequently Asked Questions about Ross River Virus Disease'

Aedes camptorhyncus, the southern saltmarsh mosquito is known to carry the virus that causes Ross River disease in Australia. This species of mosquito was found in New Zealand for the first time in December 1998, in the Hawke's Bay. It has since also been found in parts of Tairawhiti and in the Kaipara.

http://www.moh.govt.nz/moh.nsf/0/ad4...7?OpenDocument

Old Aug 9th 2003, 3:19 am
Forum Regular

bryank is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by gOD
Ah right. So I guess the rest of us who don't live in Australia shouldn't post anymore then.
Why do you spend so much time here if you're back in Blighty for good?

You can't be enjoying your life back in Blighty if you're stuck on a computer all the time.

Last edited by bryank; Aug 9th 2003 at 3:21 am.
Old Aug 9th 2003, 3:32 am
Banned

Originally posted by bryank
Why do you spend so much time here if you're back in Blighty for good?

You can't be enjoying your life back in Blighty if you're stuck on a computer all the time.
Very good no one in Australia wastes time on the internet or do they , I mean sun , sea and sand theres no time to play on the net is there.

Australia leaps to third place in Internet use

More than half of all Australian homes have at least one computer while one third of all homes have Internet access, according to figures released by the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS).

The growth in both computer and Internet access accelerated in 2000 making Australia the third highest per capita user of the Internet behind Sweden and the US.

http://www.computerweekly.com/Article101550.htm
Old Aug 9th 2003, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

bryank is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Very good no one in Australia wastes time on the internet or do they , I mean sun , sea and sand theres no time to play on the net is there.

There is a difference between using the net briefly & being on it all day such as you PB & gOD. People who are on it all day have boring unhappy lives. L-O-S-E-R-S.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.