Pommie Bastard

Old Feb 26th 2004, 7:06 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pommie Bastard

I have heard about this character but....

Who?

What?

When?

How?

I take it he is now back in the UK. Anyone heard from him?

Old Feb 26th 2004, 7:22 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Your turn, in you go:
Attached Thumbnails Pommie Bastard-ce00041c.jpg  
Old Feb 26th 2004, 7:31 am
WBB

Default Re: Pommie Bastard

Originally posted by Jack Daws

Who?

What?

When?

How?

he was a rambling idiot who used to like the soumd of his own voice and had a jumbo sized ego, he liked to think he was better than all the other posters and often got in to flame wars.

remind you of anyone?

Old Feb 26th 2004, 7:35 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pommie Bastard

Originally posted by Jack Daws

Who?

What?

When?

How?

He was a great bloke, added some spice to this site. He is missed by a lot of people.
Old Feb 26th 2004, 7:47 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

I liked him, VERY funny guy and he was down to earth
Old Feb 26th 2004, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

I used to find him entertaining, he pulled no punches and took no prisoners.

And how right he was about Perth.
Old Feb 26th 2004, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

He HATED Perth and made it his mission in life to tell everyone how cr** he thought it was. He loves the Uk, though no-one has heard from him since his return last July.
Old Feb 26th 2004, 8:04 am
Free at last!

Houdini is on a distinguished road

Pommie Bastard for president!
Old Feb 26th 2004, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

No wonder he hasn't been heard from, he went to live in a right dive called Kinver in the West Midlands.

Not even I would admit to that but do have to agree that I found him quite entertaining too. I used to p**s myself watching people react to his wind ups.
Old Feb 26th 2004, 8:26 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

But did he succeed in his mission by turning away even one Pom from the ravenous jaws of Perth? Hands up please.
Old Feb 26th 2004, 8:48 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

lol, mega used to have a few runs with his posts
Old Feb 26th 2004, 9:24 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

would love to know how the old bastards getting on in blighty.
Old Feb 26th 2004, 9:47 am
dazuk

A hugely entertaining poster, hated my the see no evil/hear no evil/talk no evil of Australia brigade.

A sadly missed guy, I wonder what he would of made of the taffs ramblings about how bad UK is?

Old Feb 26th 2004, 9:55 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Megalania
But did he succeed in his mission by turning away even one Pom from the ravenous jaws of Perth? Hands up please.
Interestingly there are a few people who have recently said that they wish they had taken his observations more seriously.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

G
Old Feb 26th 2004, 9:59 am
?????????

You,re right Grayling, He did slag Perth off big timebut he did accept people had to find out for themselves.
Funny when someone asked about a certain area he would nearly always call it a backwater or slum

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.