Wikiposts

Pommie Bastard

Old Jan 5th 2003, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

Twofingersalute is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pommie Bastard

Originally posted by renth
You just have to take him with a pinch of salt.

We're arriving on 6th March, for good. I'll tell it straight and will try to keep posting after we have arrived.

I can just picture it - "Still no job in I.T. so I'm now flipping burgers at Hungry Jacks". With the current price of gold I bet they're hiring on the mines. I did that once and I'd do it again. Hard work but superb money.

Did anyone see the family on Breakfast News yesterday, who are off to Queensland tonight?

Dan
poor sod....you wont be able to post you are not allowed to have an opinion in australia.....
Old Jan 5th 2003, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by baldbutts
Don't be fooled-They tell it how it is in
THEIR opinion.

Boy,do I miss scrolling past those pasted newspaper articles as quickly as possible.

BB-sarcasm is the HIGHEST form of wit.
No no this is exactly how it is--sorry to cause a problem-but i have lived here for 30 years-i should know...i will show u the scars if u like..
Old Jan 5th 2003, 2:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by kentcoast
I hope he hasn't gone for good, I was just getting the Pommie bastard fan club T-shirts printed up. Thought they’d be a nice little earner!

Cheers
Perry
I will buy one -how about with two fingers-an image with a beer can going "I'm an aussie and i'm not okay, I drink at night....and i never work all day ...... i have a beer gut, i swear all the time and stick my head in the lavatory.
what lovely people.........
oh yes the only way u can tell the difference between an aussie male and an aussie female is the aussie male spits further....
Old Jan 5th 2003, 3:45 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by scoobydooathome
Has anyone seen or heard from Pommie Bastard, Its seems like it's all gone quite...

Scoobydoo.
Nice to know that you good people have missed me , just had 2 weeks holiday so back on the tred mill today , the weathers been a bit up and down one week far to hot to go outside but got better last week back to under 30C.
Spent loads the Visa cards turned to jelly thank god I shall be out of here soon ,got very quiet on the second week most people ran out of cash after Christmas loads of space down the OB.
Great to see the Barmy army getting some reward for following a below par England side , the real hero's are these fans , never stopped shouting for the team win or lose hero's every last one of them true Brits .
Reading some of the posts on the forum it seems the deluded are coming out of their shells again , well little something to cheer you lot up make sure you have a job in hand before you jump the land of plenty is not all it seems?

THE true number of unemployed Australians could be as many as 1.5 million – more than twice the Federal Government's official figure.

The estimate is based on a landmark study for the Reserve Bank of Australia of people who want jobs but who are not included in the official out-of-work statistics.

The Reserve Bank discussion paper, which took three years to compile, suggests the real number of people who actually want a job but for various reasons have stopped looking or who are not actively looking for one, is as high as 900,000.

This dwarfs the "official" figure of just 609,000 unemployed or 6.1 per cent of the workforce, collated at the end of last year.

One of the three authors of the Reserve Bank discussion paper Matthew Gray said there was a large army of what he called "marginally attached" Australians who wanted to be part of the workforce.

Old Jan 5th 2003, 4:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Nice to know that you good people have missed me , just had 2 weeks holiday so back on the tred mill today , the weathers been a bit up and down one week far to hot to go outside but got better last week back to under 30C.
Spent loads the Visa cards turned to jelly thank god I shall be out of here soon ,got very quiet on the second week most people ran out of cash after Christmas loads of space down the OB.
Great to see the Barmy army getting some reward for following a below par England side , the real hero's are these fans , never stopped shouting for the team win or lose hero's every last one of them true Brits .
Reading some of the posts on the forum it seems the deluded are coming out of their shells again , well little something to cheer you lot up make sure you have a job in hand before you jump the land of plenty is not all it seems?

THE true number of unemployed Australians could be as many as 1.5 million – more than twice the Federal Government's official figure.

The estimate is based on a landmark study for the Reserve Bank of Australia of people who want jobs but who are not included in the official out-of-work statistics.

The Reserve Bank discussion paper, which took three years to compile, suggests the real number of people who actually want a job but for various reasons have stopped looking or who are not actively looking for one, is as high as 900,000.

This dwarfs the "official" figure of just 609,000 unemployed or 6.1 per cent of the workforce, collated at the end of last year.

One of the three authors of the Reserve Bank discussion paper Matthew Gray said there was a large army of what he called "marginally attached" Australians who wanted to be part of the workforce.

Glad your Back Pommie. your a wild and crazy guy :scared:

Will you be in England in May ?? I would come visit and buy you Lunch ..........: beer:
Old Jan 5th 2003, 4:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

Originally posted by jeannie
Glad your Back Pommie. your a wild and crazy guy :scared:

Will you be in England in May ?? I would come visit and buy you Lunch ..........: beer:
The Mrs to of cause .
Old Jan 5th 2003, 6:27 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

The Mrs to of cause .
If all goes well we could be back by May or earlier , where are you going to in UK I may take you up on that lunch? must get of the extra fat from holiday first.

Old Jan 5th 2003, 6:38 pm
Banned

Originally posted by 2thick
Yeah I like PB 'cos he's such an amusing little ...... and without him the forum is definitely a tad bland

However, selective manipulation, evasion, distortion and downright BS does not constitute telling it straight.

Happy New Year to all

2thick
These are big words for me to take in are you realy 2thick? is it a case of you speak with forked tongue.
I think you are far to hard on me , to fall into line with your accessment I would have to be a lot smarter than I am , you give me more credit than I deserve .

Old Jan 6th 2003, 4:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by pommie bastard
If all goes well we could be back by May or earlier , where are you going to in UK I may take you up on that lunch? must get of the extra fat from holiday first.

I will be in Cheshire \ Liverpool. plan on traveling around here and there. will be there May 3rd to June 3rd. will have a car for the time I am there.
Old Jan 6th 2003, 6:40 pm
Banned

I will be in Cheshire \ Liverpool. plan on traveling around here and there. will be there May 3rd to June 3rd. will have a car for the time I am there.
Well a bit far north for me but keep in touch if you traveling around we could bump into one another,Best Wishes PB