Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Polly's Wedding pics

Polly's Wedding pics

Old Jan 31st 2004, 1:29 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Polly's Wedding pics

Just a small taste
Attached Thumbnails Polly's Wedding pics-wedding1.jpg  
Old Jan 31st 2004, 1:29 pm
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

And another
Attached Thumbnails Polly's Wedding pics-wedding2.jpg  
Old Jan 31st 2004, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellant!! Looks like it was a nice day. Pollyana you look fab.

footie chick
Old Jan 31st 2004, 1:32 pm
Rocket Scientist

one more
Attached Thumbnails Polly's Wedding pics-wedding3.jpg  
Old Jan 31st 2004, 1:34 pm
Rocket Scientist

Polly I have to say, you really need to take notice of me when I tell you things , you werent looking at me in most of the pics LOL :lecture:
Old Jan 31st 2004, 1:38 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

one more
Heard that a few times today!!!

you really need to take notice of me
I was too busy looking at my lovely hubby......as you probably were when it was your turn...!!!!!!
Thanks, you did really well!!!! we both hate having our photos taken and so are lousy models!
Old Jan 31st 2004, 1:46 pm
Rocket Scientist

Originally posted by Pollyana

I was too busy looking at my lovely hubby......as you probably were when it was your turn...!!!!!!
Thanks, you did really well!!!! we both hate having our photos taken and so are lousy models!
Haha, no, I have dozens of pics of you looking off to my left or my right, looking at other people but not me LOL.

They arent the best pics in the world, but there are a few that are not bad, & Dagboy always has his 3 rolls of film as well, there should be enough to keep you happy
Old Jan 31st 2004, 2:10 pm
earlswood

Many congrats to Polly and The Bloke

Have a Lurverly life!

Earlswood

Old Jan 31st 2004, 2:31 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, beautiful pictures, you look lovely Pollyanna. Hope you had a great day, now get off the site, its your wedding night.
Michaela
Old Jan 31st 2004, 3:12 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hiya pollyanna
Congratulations!!!
You look lovely....so relaxed and happy!!!!!!
...gorgeous in fact!!!!!!

sue
Old Jan 31st 2004, 3:14 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Great pics!!! let's have some more mrs db....you did a great job .....I normally cut legs & heads off!

Pollyana you look FAB! .......can't quite see his ball an chain in those pics tho... .....maybe you're putting it on after the cuffs come off after your wedding night
Old Jan 31st 2004, 3:30 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Pollyanna, you chose a beautiful colour for your outfit. I reckon it beats white anyday. Looks like you really had a great day. Now the big question..... are you now going to be called Mrs Bloke or is he going to be called Mr Pollyanna?

Best Wishes
Sarah
Old Jan 31st 2004, 3:41 pm
WBB

congratulations polly and the bloke.

:PARTY:

Old Jan 31st 2004, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

karen and andy is an unknown quantity at this point

Lovely piccies, congratulations.

Cheers

Karen and Andy
Old Jan 31st 2004, 4:28 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Hiya Pollyanna and Mr Pollyanna,
Congratulations. Fab Pictures Mrs Dagboy!!
You look a million dollars Pollyanna.

Vicky O

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.