pollyanna

Old Dec 13th 2003, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default pollyanna

you are defintly up too early on a sunday go back to bed
Old Dec 13th 2003, 9:37 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thats the drawback of living with an Aussie lunatic who gets up at the crack of dawn.....!!! Yesterday he was out of bed and washing the car at 5.30am......I said something rude, rolled over and went back to sleep, emerging at 9.45! The daft bit is that by the time I got up, he was asleep on the sofa! no logic!!
Old Dec 13th 2003, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pollyana
Thats the drawback of living with an Aussie lunatic who gets up at the crack of dawn.....!!! Yesterday he was out of bed and washing the car at 5.30am......I said something rude, rolled over and went back to sleep, emerging at 9.45! The daft bit is that by the time I got up, he was asleep on the sofa! no logic!!

yawn yawn yawn

arlene
Old Dec 14th 2003, 4:57 am
Forum Regular

evorobin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pollyana
Thats the drawback of living with an Aussie lunatic. The daft bit is that by the time I got up, he was asleep on the sofa! no logic!!
Yeah he got up cleaned the car had a slab and passed out. I love your mans work. Most people hadn't even had a stubbie by then
Old Dec 14th 2003, 6:52 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Had a slab? No chance! Even I get a lecture if I have more than a couple of stubbies a day!