>£500k
7.98%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Poll how much money are you taking with you

Old Jan 12th 2006, 8:30 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Poll how much money are you taking with you

Originally Posted by J and M
Depends on your standard of living, as to how much you want to take, Husband and I both work full time we have no children, we think we will struggle taking 250,000 and we are both professionals. If I was 20 instead of 39 I would be happy to go with 5,000 but my standards have changed now.
Whatever you take will be enough.
People are not trying to piss you off they are just being honest. There is no point having a poll if you don't give the facts.
Struggle with £250K???????

I'm in my mid 30's and am struggling to find enough money for the flight and somewhere to live for a few weeks when we get there!!!!!
Old Jan 12th 2006, 8:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

£7 or £8?

is that £7,000 and £8,000

lace x
Old Jan 12th 2006, 8:35 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by J and M
Hi
no we haven't got any employment, we are going to travel around for a couple of months and then decide where to live.
Cor! Life's a bitch aint it....... How will you cope?

(I'm only jesting guys....good for you, I'm sure it's all been hard earned!
Old Jan 12th 2006, 8:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah but they wont struggle with £250k!
Old Jan 12th 2006, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lacey21
£7 or £8?

is that £7,000 and £8,000

lace x

ha ha yeah £7000 or £8000 even with the most positive of attitudes i dont think I would get very far with £7 or £8.
Old Jan 12th 2006, 9:26 am
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of

thought i was doing well with £70K after reading these posts i am having second thoughts!!!!

£250K stirling phewwww, i wish!!

vb2
Old Jan 12th 2006, 9:27 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stephen
Is this poll meant to p1ss us off???
It's working.

I brought about £5000 with me last year.
Old Jan 12th 2006, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wmoore
It's working.

I brought about £5000 with me last year.

Thats good to know, you survived ok?
Old Jan 12th 2006, 9:54 am
J and M

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Struggle with £250K???????

I'm in my mid 30's and am struggling to find enough money for the flight and somewhere to live for a few weeks when we get there!!!!!
You can come and stay with us If you can stomach my cooking, (we will need to live next to lots of take out places) Ha! ha! hence the travelling around.

Old Jan 12th 2006, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

shorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud of

Taking about £120,000. Made purely from increase in house prices.
Don't think we would go with much less on SIR. Can't borrow any money until we get PR.

Shorty
Old Jan 12th 2006, 11:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hey shorty just remember I know where you live lol

lace xx
Old Jan 12th 2006, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

shorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud of

Hey shorty just remember I know where you live lol

lace xx
Not for much longer!!!

Joanne xx
Old Jan 12th 2006, 11:30 am
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skywalker
Oooops! I missed on zero.
It's 10mil.
I was joking, but I saw some people took it serious! We don't have such amount of money, we have a lot less, but I saw some people said that income under 150k/year or something it's hard to survive , but the truth is that you can have a normal lifestyle with lot less...
PS: who wants to be my friend?
Send me some k and you'll be my mate!
Cheers!
Old Jan 12th 2006, 11:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Right I wrote something great in the karma box skywalker but it wont let me send it to you.

Jo I WILL find you lol your not safe, your an expat none virgin now

hugs lace x
Old Jan 12th 2006, 11:36 am
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Right I wrote something great in the karma box skywalker but it wont let me send it to you.

hugs lace x
Thanks Lace you can PM , cause I'm curious!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.