Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Police Checks Arrived back this morning !!

Police Checks Arrived back this morning !!

Old Jan 16th 2004, 12:19 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
Hi, we're also going for meds unrequested. We accept that its a bit of a risk but after weighing up all the posts and the number of times you hear about the saving of time etc, we thought we would just go for it !!:scared:

Anyway, nothing ventured nothing gained and all that....

Warren
Perth 2004.....

Plus it's never a bad idea to have a medical and check that nothing's about to fall off, just in case...
Old Jan 16th 2004, 12:20 am
WBB

Originally posted by bundy
LOL! Good on ya WBB. I've got a masters degree and a diploma but they'll get me nowhere in Oz. A degree from the university of life would be so much better! But then I'm only 26 and have a few more years of living before I'd qualify....

hold your horses i'm only 30 myself, not put out to pasture just yet.

Old Jan 16th 2004, 12:23 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
hold your horses i'm only 30 myself, not put out to pasture just yet.

Ahhh, but you've reached that magic age of 30. Plus I spent so long arsing about in higher education that I've yet to learn anything much! And I even work for the same university I went to as a student. How sad is that??!!