Police checks

Old May 3rd 2006, 9:49 pm
Darren,Emma and Katie

poohandtigger is a jewel in the roughpoohandtigger is a jewel in the roughpoohandtigger is a jewel in the roughpoohandtigger is a jewel in the rough
Angry Police checks

Can anyone help we are about to send off our visa app for skilled 136, we have already sent for and received our police reports, should we send them now with the visa app, or wait till they are requested anyone have any suggestions?

Also hubby been divorced do we need to send his previous marriage certificate and decree whats it?

Also still waiting on my skill assessment from Vetassess got hubby's yonks ago !! from TRA mine holding things up got acknowledgement on 14/03/2006 they had received it but heard nothing since anyone else using Vetassess if so how long did it take?

any help would be appreciated getting seriously stressed out !!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 4th 2006, 7:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Police checks

Originally Posted by poohandtigger
Can anyone help we are about to send off our visa app for skilled 136, we have already sent for and received our police reports, should we send them now with the visa app, or wait till they are requested anyone have any suggestions?

Also hubby been divorced do we need to send his previous marriage certificate and decree whats it?

Also still waiting on my skill assessment from Vetassess got hubby's yonks ago !! from TRA mine holding things up got acknowledgement on 14/03/2006 they had received it but heard nothing since anyone else using Vetassess if so how long did it take?

any help would be appreciated getting seriously stressed out !!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the world of stress

To answer your questions, as best I can.

You may as well send the police checks with your application as they will go by the date on them and not the date you send them. However be prepared to get them done again. It could be close with the timing.

Yes you will need to send your hubby's previous marriage cert and decree nisi.

Not sure how long Vetassess are taking at the minute. Plus it would depends if it's MODL or not. Take a look on www.austimeline.com and see if you can get an idea of how long they are taking.
Old May 4th 2006, 7:29 pm
Darren,Emma and Katie

poohandtigger is a jewel in the roughpoohandtigger is a jewel in the roughpoohandtigger is a jewel in the roughpoohandtigger is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Police checks

Originally Posted by WendyC
Welcome to the world of stress

To answer your questions, as best I can.

You may as well send the police checks with your application as they will go by the date on them and not the date you send them. However be prepared to get them done again. It could be close with the timing.

Yes you will need to send your hubby's previous marriage cert and decree nisi.

Not sure how long Vetassess are taking at the minute. Plus it would depends if it's MODL or not. Take a look on www.austimeline.com and see if you can get an idea of how long they are taking.
thank you wendy for your reply xxxx knew I could count on you for help xxxx Emma